Resurection

Hello, :(

I was thinking again tonight of another way to improve this GREAT game, and I came up with this. (That is, if it isnt already in play amoung specialized avatars or something( hey, theres another idea if it hasnt been taken :) ))

Give Barren souls the ability to Resurect "Death" or dead creatues while on the battle Field (Plus other healer type Units based on their level requirements to attain this ability).... Simple as that... :)

What do you all think about this if it isnt already available? B)

i like it but there would have to be a bunch of restrictions on that one

1) the dead creature only comes back with a certain percentage of max vitality, probly like 20% or something

2) there can only be one creature that can resurect per ritual so nobody abuses the power

3) cant be a power of a lvl 1 creature, i think it should be given to the hollow warrior, he is way underpowered

and if it is given to the hollow warrior, the next level requirements should be doubled at least, because all the new players will get the barren soul as their first healing creature and this power shouldnt be used until later on.

i like it but there would have to be a bunch of restrictions on that one

1) the dead creature only comes back with a certain percentage of max vitality, probly like 20% or something

2) there can only be one creature that can resurect per ritual so nobody abuses the power

3) cant be a power of a lvl 1 creature, i think it should be given to the hollow warrior, he is way underpowered

and if it is given to the hollow warrior, the next level requirements should be doubled at least, because all the new players will get the barren soul as their first healing creature and this power shouldnt be used until later on.

Comments:

1: Agreed. But maybe 5 - 50% regen based on the experience of the creature with the ability...

2: I DOnt Agree, You should be able to use all six of your HIGH level Creatures if you have had the time to spend to Increase them to the Regeneration level. But Based on the number of Regeneration creatures available, you should loose 5% per Creature Above 1 in your Ritual. 5% regeneration VE that is.

3: I agree, and i think i stated this already. Cept i think it should be given to any creature. In saying this (New Idea) more then the regular type of known healing creatures should be given the resurection ability if they can reach a High enough level. (Anotehr new Idea) Creature levels perhaps shouldnt be capped; so long as the creator can keep up with Their new Abilities and forms for each type of unique creature as they evolve... Evolution should never come to a stop unless all of that Species is destroyed.. Like in real life....

:( B)

2: I DOnt Agree, You should be able to use all six of your HIGH level Creatures if you have had the time to spend to Increase them to the Regeneration level. But Based on the number of Regeneration creatures available, you should loose 5% per Creature Above 1 in your Ritual. 5% regeneration VE that is.

3: I agree, and i think i stated this already. Cept i think it should be given to any creature. In saying this (New Idea) more then the regular type of known healing creatures should be given the resurection ability if they can reach a High enough level. (Anotehr new Idea) Creature levels perhaps shouldnt be capped; so long as the creator can keep up with Their new Abilities and forms for each type of unique creature as they evolve... Evolution should never come to a stop unless all of that Species is destroyed.. Like in real life....

I totally agree with you in 2. But in 3 I don't think that hollow warriors should have that ability but instead there should be a new evolution for hollow warriors that might have the resurection ability. :(

1) i agree... its probly a better idea to have a range of gained VE back instead of a set amount.

2) either way would work really... if you only had one creature able to do it that leaves you open for a lot of other options for the rest of the ritual... on the other hand, the penalty for multiple resurrections can be quite effective.

3) for the level cap thing... theres just not enough artwork to support that, i really dont think that would work. and as for the new hollow warrior i believe that would be a much better idea and could be easily supported.

But of course the requirements for the hollow warrior to evolve should be very high so it wouldn't become too easy to gain the ability...I really think that's a great idea :)

Who's responsible for implementing this? This should be discussed with him/her :unsure:

dalorian came up with the idea

also another thing... the resurection cant count towards overall gained vitality at the end of a battle... if you set up two of these creatures and just have them res each other you will have a massive gained vitality at the end of the battle and win for sure

dalorian came up with the idea

also another thing... the resurection cant count towards overall gained vitality at the end of a battle... if you set up two of these creatures and just have them res each other you will have a massive gained vitality at the end of the battle and win for sure

No I meant who will make the decision to implement this feature in the game?

Yes good point, if it would count it wouldn't be fair to the other player...