Magic Duel Characters

Hey All,

I have so far only encountered two magic dual characters. Namely the Kantor Commander at the loreroot hidden exit and the new character at the road of battles. Fought both of them and lost as usual. When we fight these characters we incur a permanent reduction of statistics(10%). As far as I know both these characters are human players. So whats point in fighting these characters to loose statistics. Even in the end if you win you get nothing but the honor I think(coz i have not beaten either of the characters.) My idea is what if we give the winner some secret area or a large permanent stat gain if he manages to emerge victorious :) . Or else take off the stat reduction otherwise nobody will be interested in fighting them once they know they are gonna loose stat :) .

Synex

the stat reduction is there so people dont farm losses of them

I don't think this is a correct assumption, any way if a player want to farm losses he just can do that by going idle with a very bad ritual at willow shop rather than attacking the character and loosing each 7minutes(if to farm losses). Adding something to my previous post I still cant figure out the actual role of these characters. They wont attack unless we attack them :unsure:

I don't think this is a correct assumption, any way if a player want to farm losses he just can do that by going idle with a very bad ritual at willow shop rather than attacking the character and loosing each 7minutes(if to farm losses). Adding something to my previous post I still cant figure out the actual role of these characters. They wont attack unless we attack them :unsure:

The Knator Commander will attack anyone he chooses. I believe if you can beat him you can use the hidden exit?

Also, you get a reward (still don't know what, exactly) if you are able to beat Wodin Ullr at the Road of Battles, or at least use a ritual which has a strategy which is most effective against it. The ritual changes every day along with the difficulty level, and the prizes change accordingly. Or that's what Wodin says. (;

Your not supposed to beat wodin it says on the thing next to comments on self you are just supposed to find a weakness in his combat ritual then PM your findings to him

Can we say the same about the Kantor Commandor