Kingship Resignation

Chewett

• Root Admin

Today i tender my resignation for the Kingship of Marind Bell. I had planned to leave after my first term as i told all citizens of MB before i was elected, which would be around christmas, but some things have changed, as have my priorities.

The primary reason for my kingship was to set up the Kings Council and ensure that it would last beyond my time as King, I believe this is now set up properly with parties other than me pushing for meetings and similar.

But there were a number of things i did not do and i shall be helping my successor with these objectives if they wish.

The voting process has begun, in around one week the vote shall be published for all MB citizens, applicants can apply via the private forums.

The voting will last a week again, and once a new King or Queen has been chosen, i shall hand over all powers and abilities.

Thanks for all your support and i am sorry that i cannot continue my plans to their mature end.