Toms Suggestions

Tom Pouce

Chewett

Please dont take my posting as an negative rambling or critising

i know that Magicduel is an complex thing and to make sure everything is up to date and coerent is hard

I did even some suggestions to make magic duel more such ... and nothing was done (i dont have coding power or redacting power to enact my suggestions)

but what realistically  can be done is for exemple, aware ness of each of those that actively can do things

for exemple that head contest, someone is in charge of that, and maybe he could have look and see that its not upto date, and ask someone to that can put it up to date

and awareness as for those that make priority of the work of those that can do things, its just what i say

Edited by Tom Pouce

• Root Admin

>>>for exemple that head contest, someone is in charge of that, and maybe he could have look and see that its not upto date, and ask someone to that can put it up to date

No one is in charge of the HC Tom.

MRAlyon arranges the BHC, its quite a lot different. But waht did happen is council asked him to update them, which he did.
>>>I did even some suggestions to make magic duel more such ... and nothing was done (i dont have coding power or redacting power to enact my suggestions)

Suggestions? Pray detail them.

one of my suggestion i remember (but not sure where to find it in forum)
the disprancy between what one new player see in or when registering, i mean if one read all that is avalable to see about the game he see maybe 10 pages (i did before list all of them) quite an lot of pages talking about magic, principles , spells ... and as am aware its not implement or wide spread yet as for game play... an new player maythink (as i did when i started) that MD its an game of sorceror casting spell around ...

my suggestion was to disable acess to those pages from outside up to the time that such part of the game is implemented is really the crux of the game playing or at least an good part

another exemple remember all the shit i got about the gardening? 
if the quest maker would have mean aware that forum is "13 year old" censur , the report of make beleive planting could have been ask forum message or some more private mean or even say
to put in hiding spolier tag and how to make it ... so i would not have been attack rudely for only making what is allow in game

You have an posting about forum rules that is dry , long and not talk about the 13 year old censur and more that post of rule is hidden in no mans land, and even after what apend to me you dont talk about that

Why not put an section at top : forum rules
and in it the stick up rule posting of your
but put before an ***short*** warning post  that say only :
This forum is rated 13 year old, and censur
no talk about alcool , or drug , or drug name directly or indirectly is allow except in spolier tags and say how to make an spolier tag: use special BB code button and select spolier

• Root Admin

the disprancy between what one new player see in or when registering, i mean if one read all that is avalable to see about the game he see maybe 10 pages (i did before list all of them) quite an lot of pages talking about magic, principles , spells ... and as am aware its not implement or wide spread yet as for game play... an new player maythink (as i did when i started) that MD its an game of sorceror casting spell around ...

my suggestion was to disable acess to those pages from outside up to the time that such part of the game is implemented is really the crux of the game playing or at least an good part

Tom, iv told you above, if you want to go through all the pages listing whats wrong, what needs to be taken down, go for it. Then i will have a nice list of things to work on. But if you are just going to complain and ask others to then its not going to happen since you are most bothered by it but are too lazy to do it.

another exemple remember all the shit i got about the gardening? 
if the quest maker would have mean aware that forum is "13 year old" censur , the report of make beleive planting could have been ask forum message or some more private mean or even say
to put in hiding spolier tag and how to make it ... so i would not have been attack rudely for only making what is allow in game

You have an posting about forum rules that is dry , long and not talk about the 13 year old censur and more that post of rule is hidden in no mans land, and even after what apend to me you dont talk about that

Why not put an section at top : forum rules
and in it the stick up rule posting of your
but put before an ***short*** warning post  that say only :
This forum is rated 13 year old, and censur
no talk about alcool , or drug , or drug name directly or indirectly is allow except in spolier tags and say how to make an spolier tag: use special BB code button and select spolier

Swearing isnt allowed either, You didnt abide by the rules, your drug related post was taken down. This isnt up for discussion. Please edit your post to remove the swearing.

what swearing?

And i dont complain about the rule nor try to change them in this thread ,, what i suggest is that the rule be made ovious for an new player

(please read my posting as such)

Note: Chewett, i respect all the work you make in this game, but i find at time you seem to take as an attack on yu and become defencive when its not the intention

as for list .. you have 2 suggestion in this thread why not start with them before adding eventually more?

(now stopping, .... seem what i say is taken as negative not positive, when its not what i try to do)

Edited by Tom Pouce

• Root Admin

swearing: another exemple remember all the shit i got about the gardening?

As for the two suggestions, the HC rules have already been uploaded and changed, as it was announced and posted on the topic.

The forum rules should be discussed with moderators, they can look into updating it if you want.

yes i respecfully and in the goal to improve things for new players that moderator take in account my suggestion to  make more ovious and readyly evident the main part of the ruling

not saying to remove or add the already set of rule but merely suggesting that putting an new an evident short warning would prevent maybe some misunderstanding

My wording in my exemple is not maybe the best way to put it, but maybe an start for making an nice one

Tom

Edited by Tom Pouce