Creature descriptions

Andur

(Not sure of the location of this topic Can it be moved to Questions and Answers please? somehow I've missed that category..)

Many creatures (including their upgrades) don't have descriptions, what happened to them? were they never written? were they lost? if yes, can they be written again?

I'd love to see descriptions on every creature and it does give an extra feel to the "soul" of the creature, because many of us just think about them as tools, without knowing anything more about them exept a photo and powers, it also might give new players another reason to "oh wow, that's nice!".

Edited by Andur

For that I need spoilers. 

I need all the existing descriptions, each creature's image, and possibly auras/boosts, no stats needed. (but the attack type and targets, yes.)

I don't afford (both in effort and currency) to find out by my own.

And yes, I mean pretty much every creature (exept very rare ones like morphs or shades)

Am I asking too much? probably, but I want descriptions :)

If not, well, someone with enough time on their hands can take it one at a time.

Edited by Andur

• Root Admin

Write them!

Write them, they get agreed to, fairly sure I can add them all.

I would be disinclined to let anyone write them. My preference would be to get Mur to do them.

For that I need spoilers. 

I need all the existing descriptions, each creature's image, and possibly auras/boosts, no stats needed. (but the attack type and targets, yes.)

I don't afford (both in effort and currency) to find out by my own.

And yes, I mean pretty much every creature (exept very rare ones like morphs or shades)

Am I asking too much? probably, but I want descriptions :)

If not, well, someone with enough time on their hands can take it one at a time.

I would alos be disinclined to provide this.

Psst. There is an option to restore the text. I just used it. It restored a 2 days ago text. The person who deleted it seems to be someone who used yellow (or at least this is what i understand from taking a quick look).

Great, thanks dst.