Spring cleaning

Ungod

There are a lot of buildings in MD, in all lands and outside lands. Paper Cabin, MDA impressive building, beautiful sanctuaries, the places in Land of the East and so on - they all deserve cleaning. But who can do it? :(

New item: broom.

What I have thought of is this: the broom is a tool which requires AP in order to function. For example, if you ”sweep” the scene once, it takes 10/20/30 AP (value to be debated). Multiple sweeps are allowed (value to be debated). Each sweep makes the room/stoop cleaner. In the process, you gain a small amount of heat. 

Why would we want cleaner scenes (and only the ones with buildings and interiors)?

Well, my idea is that once the room (scene) is cleaner, it is easier to walk through it. Therefore, viscosity is lowered. 

P.S: truth is, if someone comes with a  better effect for the ”broom” tool, it would be even better. All I want to see is someone sweeping a stoop/room. It would bring some feeling to MD that you can hardly get, even with the wildest items.

Comment, debate etc. Fingers crossed you like it and it will get implemented.

I love this idea. :) It reminds me of how a witches broom is used to ritually cleanse a space/room of unwanted energy. I think that your idea is a perfect use for such a broom, TheRichMerchant. ^^ Maybe a mop can more easily cleanse the room, but it requires a bucket of water to use.

Now feel free to totally disregard this, buuut--I remember reading that such spiritual/energetic cleansings tend to aim to align the energy of the room with the person doing the cleansing. If the energy of a Lorerootian is different from a citizen of Marind Bell . . . What if a room in Loreroot hasn't been visited by anyone for a long time and then a citizen of Marind Bell comes along and decides to stay in that room constantly, using all of their energy to sweep/mop the room? Despite the apparent permanent different natures of the lands themselves (not just the people), couldn't that make the room be more aligned with Marind Bell? Such a situation would likely not come about though. I'm not sure if this is a good idea yet, but it's an idea, which is why I'm posting it.

I love this idea. :) It reminds me of how a witches broom is used to ritually cleanse a space/room of unwanted energy. I think that your idea is a perfect use for such a broom, TheRichMerchant. ^^ Maybe a mop can more easily cleanse the room, but it requires a bucket of water to use.

Now feel free to totally disregard this, buuut--I remember reading that such spiritual/energetic cleansings tend to aim to align the energy of the room with the person doing the cleansing. If the energy of a Lorerootian is different from a citizen of Marind Bell . . . What if a room in Loreroot hasn't been visited by anyone for a long time and then a citizen of Marind Bell comes along and decides to stay in that room constantly, using all of their energy to sweep/mop the room? Despite the apparent permanent different natures of the lands themselves (not just the people), couldn't that make the room be more aligned with Marind Bell? Such a situation would likely not come about though. I'm not sure if this is a good idea yet, but it's an idea, which is why I'm posting it.

Give a man a sword and he will conquer other lands, give a man a broom and he will still do it :D

Interesting. You are making more of it than a lowering viscosity tool.

However, this would change the game completely. It would be so weird if the change would come from a broom :)) 

Thanks for sharing the idea. I dont think its a possibility right now, but it has given me a perspective I never had.