Departure from Loreroot

As the title says, as of today my path no longer is the same as Loreroot's.

I may retain the citizenship for a short while, as the leadership of the land has allowed me to.

I have posted my detailed reasons in the private LR forums, and I will try to keep them brief here. Why am I making this announcement public? To be brutally honest, dst spoke to me in-game and I told her. I did not want it to look as if I was trying to hide this (because I was not), thus I am posting this now even if I wanted to think about it for a little while longer (so my post may not be too coherent or well phrased). If anyone replies: do not try and put any blame on dst for pulling my tongue on the issue. I told her and then realised I must make the announcement public (the gathering in DQ attracted a lot of outsiders as well). That is all and I leave it at that.

I will try and be as honest about things and try to phrase them nicely. Please keep in mind, I am not trying to put the blame on anyone. The decision is mine. I am merely giving my reasons.

I will begin by saying that this has been the toughest decision I have had to make in MD so far, in 6 (?) years.

This decision has been at the "tip of my fingers" for a long time now (months). I have tried to find the strength to keep going, I have tried to shrug off all that LR had to go through. Ever since Sunfire's departure (sort of) from the game, LR changed; it felt like people were around less and less often and I ended up hardly talking to anyone for days or weeks at a time. Incompatible schedules, RL and timezone differences took their toll. Negative events that we could hardly get over piled on top of each other; I could deal with some, but soon the pile was too big.

Once more, if you reply, please do not try and blame Lorerootians for being inactive. The two phrases above this one should explain why I think so.

I hate to admit it, but what Sunfire did in LR took a vastly bigger toll on me (I cannot find bigger words) than I had ever expected it to (yes, I was genuinely shocked when my anger settled down and I realised just how much this event ate at me). I cannot look at LR the same way anymore, I cannot trust LR and I cannot put my faith in it anymore. I've seen quite a few ups and downs that LR had, but I fear this one was too much for me. I truly hope that I was the weak link that broke in LR, and that it will be stronger without me.

I am glad that GotR is back, but I feel that it was something half-arsed and it didn't show any strength or unity between Lorerootians. Nobody is to be blamed, IMO. I couldn't make it to the event myself due to RL circumstances. It just felt like we gave in to what was asked of us and didn't show individuality.

I admit, I am still very bitter about what happened and I may bear a grudge; consider it as the drop that spilled the glass (hopefully the correct idiom). Which is why I will say no more on this issue.

TL;DR -

I may hold onto LR citizenship for a little while.

I may seek other citizenships or not.  

I left mainly due to lack of interaction with fellow Lorerootians over the last few months and due to the recent actions of Sunfire in LR. 

"Life is full of meetings and partings.  That is the way of it."

I, for one, will never forget you, Aeo.  My brother.  My friend.

I hope you find happiness wherever you may roam.  Know my heart goes with you. <3

So I am wondering what the lore root laws say on secession. Does he name an heir does LR go through another election process? I also wonder is the Title documents will still be signed by him or someone else? I also wonder if the titles he has requested are still in place considering that when a governing body is changed so is there cabinet? This is not the first time there has been succession but its the first time there have been a succession without a clear successor such as in necrovion (Jester vs. Peace).

So I am wondering what the lore root laws say on secession. Does he name an heir does LR go through another election process? I also wonder is the Title documents will still be signed by him or someone else? I also wonder if the titles he has requested are still in place considering that when a governing body is changed so is there cabinet? This is not the first time there has been succession but its the first time there have been a succession without a clear successor such as in necrovion (Jester vs. Peace).

Kri and Mya are consuls iirs, no succession needed.