MD 10th Anniversary Heat War: Teams

Below are the current teams for the upcoming heat war.

Nightrunners

Leader: Aeoshattr

• MRAlyon
  • Change
  • Mirus
  • Aeoshattr
  • Lintara
  • Lashtal

Team briskness: 16137

Team Monkey Briskness

Leader: I am bored

• Nadrolski
  • Eagle Eye
  • I am Bored
  • Sunfire
  • Rophs
  • Junior
  • MRAlyon

Team briskness: 6623

Team 3

Leader: Asthir

• Clock Master
  • Lashtal
  • Asthir
  • Miq 
  • Pipstickz
  • Nadrolski

Team briskness: 6717

Teams will need to do the following from now:

1. Decide a team captain - The team captain will be in charge of contacting me.
  2. Decide a team name - Team captains should contact me with their team's name.
  3. Begin planning your strategies - I want to hear good strategies being worked out and then seeing them implemented.
  4. Work out your team's strength's weaknesses - As well as strategic planning, I want to see you all discussing your pros and cons, this will help with the next point...
  5. Help each other succeed - Success will not come from one person alone, it will come from working as a team. I want to see strong team work, be it helping people to train or providing them with coins to buy spells. 

I will be creating a a forum message thread for each team. I will also be present in the messages, so this is a good opportunity to show some of the above points.

Each team will be allowed to ask one question regarding the roles of saboteurs. This question should be asked by the team captain, they may choose to discuss what the question should be or may decide themselves. The question should be specific, as I am likely to give an answer as vague as what I'm asked.

Rewards will be announced closer to the time but not only will there be rewards for the winning team but also the best team player. This could be through giving the most heat in your team, by giving outstanding help to your team, showing proficiency in organising, etc. This player will be decided by myself, so it is me you should try to impress.

From now on you are free to organise your teams as you wish; briskness shall not be watched from this moment on.

All final information shall be released on the 13th.

Edited by Sasha Lilias

No. 

That is specifically why it should not be made public.

This is your team's chance to get a head start on the others by learning something they perhaps won't. If a question is asked publicly it shall be ignored.

Teams posting information publicly will have a penalty implemented.

If you wish to discuss your questions and answers, please do so privately.

Edited by Sasha Lilias

Each team will be allowed to ask one question regarding the roles of saboteurs. This question should be asked by the team captain, they may choose to discuss what the question should be or may decide themselves. The question should be specific, as I am likely to give an answer as vague as what I'm asked.

Suggestion: to save our questions until the 13th, as per:

All final information shall be released on the 13th.

For all we know, Sasha might be giving answers to questions we might have by that time, without us actually asking.

And here are the next set of annoucements!

All teams shall be swapping one player with another team.

The team captains will remain the same.

The newest member shall be added to your conversation by me - although, I suggest you create a new chat minus your old team member.

This person may choose to retain their loyalty, and become your saboteur or they may change their allegiance and help you.

It is completely their own choice. 

They do not need to announce what they decide.

----------------

You may only take five of any spell stone type into the competition - this means you may have 5 movelocks, 5 heat stones, etc.

Any extras should be given to a saboteur beforehand who will then return them after the competition has ended.

Happy planning people.

Edited by Sasha Lilias

And here are the next set of annoucements!

Winners of the heat war will be judged as follows:

• Winning team

• Best Strategiser

• Biggest team player

• “Hottest player”

• Most Outstanding Player

Rewards are not limited to just one per player, so work hard enough and you could win two or three different areas.

Saboteurs will discuss whom each award should go to and why, before deciding - so impress us! :)

Edited by Sasha Lilias

• 3 weeks later...

Rewards

Winning team - gets 3 gold each + 1 teleporting spellstone.
Most outstanding player - 1 x 10th Anni Aramor + 1 WP
Best team player - 1 x Morph + 2 x Guardian Army Stone
Best strategiser - 1 x Anni Imp + 1 x Send to Gazebo of Equilibrium Stones
"Hottest" Player - 1 x Tainted Angien + 2 Heat Stones

Remember: Saboteurs will discuss whom each award should go to and why, before deciding - so impress us! 

Don't forget to send us logs of your planning/discussions if you wish for these to be taken into concideration when judging.