Tom complaints about quest

Tom Pouce

Quest was my fun and interest in MD

Its why i take time to contribute about quest maker and judging quest makers

Please read my toughts on that in that attached word file

Chewett if you had been fair and judge my quest in an fair way ...  have an look at it

Quest judge secret comity, look at that document ...

Players that have interest to make an interesting MD have an look there

http://storenow.net/my/?f=7c205aae8436666773d1a6b0938d92a1

personnal ranting

[spoiler]Chewett quest of making quest with a reward of 1 wish point for any good quest

My quest was good if not better by any objective criteria

Chewett, said he will rate it personnaly, then did not, then said it was to be voting, did not make vote, then said it was on the secret quest rating comity, i did ask rating, got no rating .. talking to chewett, he put it that someone ( i will not said his name) said in his secret forum that he wait to long for quest results .... but he did not do the last optionnal quest part .... not my fault .. it was his decision
i had to have last part judge and compile all the parts before giving results.

so for fairness ...  where was it?

Chewett you should have give me my wish point not make effort to not give it[/spoiler]

Edited by Tom Pouce

• Root Admin

Thank you for your contributions Tom :)

I dont really understand what you are saying, nor understand what you are trying to contribute.

EDIT: Iv read it through a couple times now, Are you blaming me for the negative feedback people gave on your quest and that it was anonymous? Sadly it was not my fault some people didnt like your quest, nor that we have chosen for anonymous feedback, it makes it fairer. I vaguely remember that I did look into it, and we found that all the negative feedback was from people who participated (so it wasnt even those who hadnt just doing it because they didnt like you).

However, i still dont get your point, you are angry at me because people didnt like your quest? Still quite confused :S

Edited by Chewett

• Root Admin

EDIT2: So iv talked to a couple other people and it looks like you wanted the WP for my "make a good quest" and I didnt give you that wishpoint because I felt the quest quality was not up to scratch.

This was down to the feedback that I got from peolpe that participated and me personally looking into what you had to do for the quest. I gave you my feedback on the quest and feedback from all the questers. And that in your view it was worth the WP?

The complaint that I didnt make a quest vote for you, iv no clue what you mean here. Because if I didnt make a quest vote, How did we get the feedback for the quest using the questvote system? In objectiveness, I would have to disagree with you and say I am more objective than you, as you made the quest.

my contribution is as it is, only saying MD should encourage quester, and be fair ...
and judge quest by its being made, with the  points i bring in that document
they are objective points ... but if you dont want that kind of thing ...

some more falshood ... about me

"I gave you my feedback on the quest and feedback from all the questers"  FALSE
the only thing you said for feedback is in my forum mail thread (when i quitted MD many months after my quest was made) with you ...  that you can make public for all i care but if you make it public, make all the thread public not only part of it.

and its what i said

as for feedback i could not have been all negative, as i had receive some very good feedback message and some forum posting from some participants.

and as for quest vote , there was no use of your quest voting system ...

try finding any that would swear on a bible or on his god book  that  was use for my quest or any log of it ...

my contribution is as it is, only saying MD should encourage quester, and be fair ...
and judge quest by its being made, with the  points i bring in that document
they are objective points ... but if you dont want that kind of thing ...

some more falshood ... about me

"I gave you my feedback on the quest and feedback from all the questers"  FALSE
the only thing you said for feedback is in my forum mail thread (when i quitted MD many months after my quest was made) with you ...  that you can make public for all i care but if you make it public, make all the thread public not only part of it.

and its what i said

as for feedback i could not have been all negative, as i had receive some very good feedback message and some forum posting from some participants.

and as for quest vote , there was no use of your quest voting system ...

try finding any that would swear on a bible or on his god book  that  was use for my quest or any log of it ...