Getting attacked inside Wind's Sanctuary, Capitol of Marind Bell

Hey all,

I was inside Wind's Sanctuary, Capitol of Marind Bell trying to regenerate my creatures as I knew nobody could attack me. I was attacked by a player named Muloki and I lost all my vitals. How can I get attacked when I cannot attack others inside this place. This not the first time it happened to me inside this place. This is a serious bug and please make some arrangement to remedy them. :D unfair

My player name BloodPrince

Thanks,

Wicky

There are a few possibilities:

1) Muloki attacked you before you moved to the sanctuary, and the notification took a while to appear

2) Muloki clicked the "Attack this player for ___ honor" option before you moved and attacked you after you got into the sanctuary

3) You had a certain number of heads (over 6, or some similar value) which enables the attacking option within the sanctuary.

Was Muloki in the sanctuary at the same time as you?

that is correct

until the contest is over and i hope it is in 24 hours if noone scores again it will be

then sanctuarys are no attacking zone again

but for now if you have 7 or more heads or are attacked before you enter a sanctuary and the thingy does have a delay to make it seem you are attacked later than you actually are then you can be attacked anywhere

if you dont have one of those 2 things then you cannot be attacked in one

Ok, I just had the same problem. I had ZERO heads and have been in the sanctuary for over an hour. I had 8 heads yesterday but I lost all of them this morning, I had checked. I had been in the sanctuary for a while, even logged out and in several times. I was just attacked by someone named Stich and lost all my vit. I think there is a bug here somewhere.