Hide Test/Experimental Clickies

Aeoshattr

Since I don't know where else this would fit better, I figured "New Ideas" is a good option. Please feel free to move it if it fits somewhere else better.

In a nutshell, I wanted to suggest that functionless or purely experimental clickables, scene add-on art or simply scene titles could be hidden or removed.

As examples: Scene description/title at Defensive Quarters exterior (stating it's a testing area and that weird notifications should be ignored); Chewett's clickable box thing at Marind's fishy fountain (Marind's Roundabout? Forgot the name of the scene); the dynamite at Fenth's Press; the weird rain collectors at War Hold. The list could go on and, if necessary, I could compile such a list.

I honestly am not aiming to be rude or anything, but some of these clickables are both functionless (see the rain collectors and distillers or whatever they are at War Hold) and voluminous (same example), and may even make clicking other functioning items difficult (dynamite at Fenths Press). I just wanted to suggest that they are hidden from view (and interaction) until they are complete in function; game admins or perhaps people with access to scripting or A25 tools should still be able to see and change them (in my opinion) but your average player shouldn't be able to see them (again, in my opinion). I find some of them very encroaching and bothersome. 

Could this be done? Is it rude of me to suggest this?

Thanks for your time.

Since we're at A25 clickies, I think a lot would agree on removal of the cartography obelisks (make them disappear once you find them), since they 'ruin' every location they are at.

Each has a different marking though, so it would be nice to save them automatically somehow I guess...

i would actually like to have the option to hide these even if they are finished, simply because im a huge fan of "pure" scenes and i feel like these clickies take away from the original artworks, recently ive had some major lag thats been causing these scenes to load faster than the clickies/objects over the top of them and its been nice to go through the realm and remind myself of what they were before. it would also be nice to go a step further and not just have a option button to turn them all off, but maybe a toggle on the scene page itself, much like the OOC text box toggle below the chat, that would allow us to turn them on/off per page instead of all at once 

Glasses of Invisible Obelisks - This magical set of glasses, when worn, will prevent you from seeing the cartography obelisks. Pick up your free pair up at Willow's Shop today! Just snatch them right off the desk.

You can use the glasses to smash them into bits, allowing you to see the obelisks again. (Useful if you want to get those last few obelisks)

• 2 weeks later...

Glasses of Invisible Obelisks - This magical set of glasses, when worn, will prevent you from seeing the cartography obelisks. Pick up your free pair up at Willow's Shop today! Just snatch them right off the desk.

You can use the glasses to smash them into bits, allowing you to see the obelisks again. (Useful if you want to get those last few obelisks)

No no no..   Flash Bulbs.   Use them and all but the arrows will be hidden, for a time, until the glare wears off... because: Flash.   lol :P