My Game (December Edition)

So far 27 players have played my game.

My game is very simple, you pick a whole number between 1 and 8 (inclusive). You can pick the same number as others, but if you've played before you can't pick the same as you have before, or rather you can, you just won't win for that day. If you use up all the numbers, I will message you with what to then do.

If you pick a valid number as per above, you win a prize. Told you it was simple.

December has a few minor tweaks to it. Normally it would be me announcing about my game, and inviting you to play, this month however I invite you to initiate it. Naturally I would need to be present, so you either need to PM me whilst I'm online for me to go onto chat, or ask me directly in chat. Once made aware by one of those methods that someone wants to play My Game, I will ask in chat who wants to play and things will be as normal.

I will only play the game once a day, if I have already been asked, I will not play again. If you have played that day, you cannot play a second time. Also I'd rather prefer you didn't do consecutive numbers, I will notice, and at my own prerogative may decide to exclude you for doing this - I will tell you if that's the case.

Any queries, state here, otherwise look out for me in game!