Murmas Tombola (Revisited)

Greetings MD brothers and sisters,

this year I am going to hold the tombola event again. Do you like getting presents? Do you like being surprised and surprise others? Then this event is for you! Rules are simple: till 25. December (13 pm), send me forum or ingame pm with ITC/CTC of something nice and valuable. I will gather all that treasure and randomize it, so that you get something nice and unexpected back, something that another participant has donated.

Please note: I will not accept each and every CTC/ITC. While accepting a lot I will take into consideration player’s age and size of his/her inventory. Talk to me and we will work it out! Maybe it sounds a bit unfair, but I want to make sure that everyone will get something nice in the end. New players’ lots will be boosted with some treasury treats if needed.

Final notes: 1 lot will be accepted from 1 player (however lots can be bound into bundles…for example 100 pimped grasans can be accepted as one lot). I will send everyone their prizes via forum or ingame pm as soon as possible after 25.December.

Good luck and Happy Murmas everyone!

Edited by Eara Meraia
poor spelling