Seeking an alliance.

Robin hood

I think the idea is that you find an alliance that fits with who you are rather than let them come to you, there are only limited places in each of them, they are highly sought after

• 1 month later...

Well there are some un-official groups you could belong too... The SOE started as a un-official group and dure to its supoort, it was turned into a official group.

There are some plans fore some people to start a alliance in No Man's Land (including me ^^) You could check the "No Man's Land" post for info.

I am thinking of making a new alliance preferably based in No Man's Land (No affliations with any land) and headquarters at Gazebo (Nexus of all, balance of all)

You could check my in-game profile for more info.

Loreroot is actively recruiting for it's unofficial support group. Active members in the support group who prove their worth join the official alliance. If you want to apply, please click here and present yourself in a post answering the questions listed there.

You have to be invited into an alliance. The requirement is to convince a member of whatever alliance you want to join to invite you :P

If you're interested in joining the Loreroot alliance, you would first enter the Support group. If you are active and seem dedicated enough, you will be moved into the official alliance. If you want to join the Lorerootian Support group, please click here and present yourself in a post answering the questions listed there.