WTA about Avatars

Lazarus

I've been shuffling/re-shuffling avatars from the MD shop and the same set of avatars kept appearing over and over again for about 3-5 times, and each time it cost 1 credit. Is this how it really works? Also, how can I view level 2 avatars? I've already unlocked the feature from the MD shop.

There are only a few level 2 avatars and they are (sadly) usually sold out. Shuffling should give a new selections of avatars though, so if you keep getting the same that might be a bug.

I thought the same regarding the avatars.. it took far too much money for me to find a suitable one for two reasons:

1) The same ones kept reappearing shuffle after shuffle.

2) The standard  and number of appropriate and well drawn female avatars when compared with male ones is shocking.

I found mine after shuffling 50+ credits. Maker bless Sushi for drawing an appropriate and quality female avatar.

Edited by Clair de Lune
editing typo

1 hour ago, samon said:

There are only a few level 2 avatars and they are (sadly) usually sold out. Shuffling should give a new selections of avatars though, so if you keep getting the same that might be a bug.

I found what I think might be level 2 avatars; Fyrd Argentus' and Nava's old one which I'm the author of, sadly I had no idea how it worked, I purchased Nava's to keep it in my vault but it swapped Fyrd's so I lost it, then I lost Nava's, now I have nothing. *rolls eyes*

I thought there'd be a separate category selection for level 2 ones.

10 minutes ago, Ailith said:

I thought the same regarding the avatars.. it took far too much money for me to find a suitable one for two reasons:

1) The same ones kept reappearing shuffle after shuffle.

2) The standard  and number of appropriate and well drawn female avatars when compared with male ones is shocking.

I found mine after shuffling 50+ credits. Maker bless Sushi for drawing an appropriate and quality female avatar.

It might be a bug like Samon said, I don't think this is intentional, I'm hoping it gets fixed soon.

That's a lot of credits spent by the way...