Adepts

phrog

I'm sure everybody has noticed some of us campaigning for adepts. You need to know that there is no disadvantage to becoming an adept (not mine or anybody else's-except for maybe Khala's :) ). If you are not an adept yet, pick somebody. Adepts will come into play and benefit you as the game progresses. So, take the time to fill out the little box on your daily progress screen. One day you'll be happy you did.

If you have any questions about how, just ask. Or, just type *phrog* into the space and we'll all be happy.

For those of you who don't want to be one in a sea of adepts, try typing "meiche".

You get all the information I know, more I'll dig up, and my sassy commentary besides. All adepts can get free help via messenger anytime.

If people are going to be getting advantages from being someone's adept, they'll be best off by becoming an adept of someone they already know and have something of a relationship with. If you become the adept of someone randomly, they may not feel any particularly strong reason to actually help you. And, that's assuming they notice you in the first place (in the case of people with tons of adepts that could easily be lost track of...).

Yes, of course I'm going to advertise, but I put it at the end because my main intent was to encourage people to be the adept of somebody or another. I wouldn't recommend swapping adeptitude with a friend (you theirs and they yours). I suspect the number of adepts you have will play into benefits you can provide them (anybody remember the protector experiment?). So, that means not everybody will be able to have a swarm of adepts. No, it will not benefit you to be one of a tiny group of adepts. If you want to be noticed, just like in every other part of this game, speak up. Make yourself known. Talk/message to people other than just your friends.

Because you're mean Smart. And you also hate Bunnies :D Well...I don't like them either...hmmm...maybe that's why I have no adepts... i should start a " I love bunnies" campaign and see what will happen. :)

hehe, that will just mean MB will get loads of adepts :D

by way of getting more people on the forums though, i refer people here if they ask a question i cant answer. i once (sadly) had someone say to me ''you actually go on the forums?'' :)

The forum is a great source of inspiration and also a great source of rumors. Everyone should visit the forum.

As for MB...yea...you might be right: he has almost no adepts so I think he's not the cause....

Well, I'm glad at least a few people are getting the whole point of this thing. Yes, more people on the forums would be useful to the game and help them play better.

Word of mouth, in game, in forum or real life, is the best way to move any of it along. For some people, you just need to tell them to spread the word.

I think one of the problems with the forum is that a lot of people cannot use the default skin. I can't and had to change it to post or use the forum. I have heard more than one person complain that they cannot post or such, and I think it frustrates some.

From what I remember the skin being used is very pretty, but I think if the default skin were back to something more players had success with, that would help.

Yes; that's another bug that frequently arises but no action has been taken. If it's not going to be fixed soon, I agree that the old skin should be set to default.

From what I've heard, players only experience the problem with the newer skin in IE, but I'm not sure.

• 11 months later...