Hi there. Hope to not be too annoying a new player. Place is interesting. Perhaps I'll get my head out of the copious amounts of help and information here long enough to make some acquaintances.

I've been around the browser game rounds quite a bit under different usernames--some pet games, some PvP games, some animal show games, some adoptable sites, so you may actually know me as LJ, eljay, Laurel, Laurelee, nucmedtech, nukebaby, Clotho, Lachesis, and a thousand other handles.

Mm, don't worry about possible truth in those most inspirational words of Sacosphilz. As you become one of the older and more experienced players, competition will grow and become more challenging. And there's always the part about participating in privileged testing, joining the live help team, becoming a mod or rpc, ect. :) There is always more involvement with the progression of time and toil~

I don't mean to sound worried, of course.

Welcome to the forums and to our lovely game

first off i replied to your message and told you who to send it to

and second off glaistig you still worried about what i told you lol

welcome and if you have any questions any at all message any of us we would be delighted to help

and second off glaistig you still worried about what i told you lol

Morgana, you have a magical power to make one think deeply about his or her own actions. x) *tends to see certain person logging on and then off quietly in area all of a sudden since this morning*

LJ, Morgana is one of several rpcs, which stands for roleplaying characters. She has riddles and puzzles you can solve regularly for ingame prizes, so watch out for changes in her profile. (magicduel.com/players/Morgana_Le_Fay) They're the same people in the adventure log sidebar on the right, or at least some of them are in it.

This game makes you think ;)

Welcome to the world of MagicDuel!

If you need any help just send me a message or ask anyone else that is around. We are friendly, and whats most important of all, we dont bite! (Well...most of us heh :D )

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Regards,

Braiton

heya, welcome to this awesome game, sorry not Bulgarian, am English, we have players from most places so someone will probably pop up who is though.

yeah feel free to ask any questions you have, we're a friendly lot :) enjoy yourself here ;)

Hi ;)

The maker(s?) is from Romania... maybe that will help... not really sure, it wouldn't help me if I heard the game was from Germany or Belgium or England... man... what neighbouring country do we have that is at least in the slightest a bit cool?

:)

Okay... maybe just london...

Hi ;)

The maker(s?) is from Romania... maybe that will help... not really sure, it wouldn't help me if I heard the game was from Germany or Belgium or England... man... what neighbouring country do we have that is at least in the slightest a bit cool?

:)

Okay... maybe just london...

Whut?! What are you talking about? Romania's cool, eh, vampires and gothic buildings, cool (well, that's, err, stereotyping, really). Been part of the Roman Empire and the Ottoman Empire and all those eras, hnn.

You no-taste no-differentiating person.