Vampire Bunnie? I'm going to have to invent a new drink...

now, if I can find some Vampire Carrots...

Welcome to MD, I'll be thinking of a nickname for you, if we ever bump into each other.

Hello all, i'm new here, still 25 days old.. :D my characters name is HanHan
Actually i already playing this game in 9 month or a year ago but my old char already deleted so i start playing with my new char.. :D
I like this game, so cool! [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//cool.gif[/img]

*Don't kill me, i'm still newbie.. lol*

Nice to know you all!

[quote name='dst' date='18 August 2009 - 11:56 PM' timestamp='1250614574' post='39790']
But...but...killing noobs is MD's national sport...

Anyway: welcome back and have fun :D
[/quote]

lol.. My creatures let's fight! :D
They said: i'm still young, can't fight.. hahaha.. :D

Thanks dst :D

hi all

I am finally certain enough that i will continue to play this game, that i have taken the step to introduce myself on the forum.
My (ingame)name is nebin.

I have played for a while now (though not long, only a little more than 20 days) and am enjoying myself with both the quests and (especially) the roleplaying part.
My character isn't quite ready, but i'm getting there and i'm looking forward to meet all of you ingame *smiles*

Nebin

hii ...welcome ..i just can't wait to meet in the realm ....see'ya there ..have fun[img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]

[quote name='krazedkid101' date='19 August 2009 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1250619264' post='39795']
Hey and Welcome back!

DST NO KILLING THE NOOBS AND MAKING THEM LEAVE LOL :o
[/quote]

Hey krazedkid101, thanks! :)

• Root Admin

[quote name='Burns' date='19 August 2009 - 08:16 AM' timestamp='1250666208' post='39833']
hey there...
why do you always quote the last post?
kinda pointless, ain't it? xD

i think we already met in the Cabin... good luck^^
[/quote]

What wrong with quoting the last post? Merely someones preference to do things differently

Welcome HanHan, Tis great you have returned. I wish you a good one and hope that (too many) people dont attack you.

[quote name='Burns' date='19 August 2009 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1250666208' post='39833']
hey there...
why do you always quote the last post?
kinda pointless, ain't it? xD

i think we already met in the Cabin... good luck^^
[/quote]

Hi Burns, nice to know you! :D
quote your post that mean i respect with your post and give personal reply to you for your greeting.. :blink:

[quote name='Chewett' date='19 August 2009 - 04:16 PM' timestamp='1250673389' post='39836']
What wrong with quoting the last post? Merely someones preference to do things differently

Welcome HanHan, Tis great you have returned. I wish you a good one and hope that (too many) people dont attack you.
[/quote]

Thank you Chewett, still need learn a lot in here.. i'm newbie.. hahaha..

Edited by HanHan