Hello,Hello, Hello! ;D
It's been awhile, since we last talked. o;
I finally stopped being lazy and joined the forum. ;.;
How have you been lately? ^___^;
~!xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxooxox!~

Hope to hear from you soon.
- Asta'. ♥

Hello, I am Adam Riddle, just simply call me "Riddle". I started as an MP2 player, and now I just reached MP3 player (still tutorial mode). I will mold my character in this land of fantasy and magic based on what I believe about the world and myself. I am hoping to be an RPC someday and making plenty of interesting logical quests about life using perseverance and intelligence.

Until then, this is A. Riddle.
Happy Duelling!

Yes I will, Cryxus. The style of this game is superb and unique, kind of like mindgames and strategies RPG style, unlike the others who only considered player's strength based on the battles won or the number of their alliances. I will understand its game mechanics as well as the principles of the game itself someday.

Thank you Masters for all of your supports. :)

• Root Admin

Welcome Riddle. I hope you work out what this game is about. And by the way when you do ... could you tell some of us? :) Most of us still dont know what the principle of the game is.

• 2 weeks later...

So i welcome myself! Anyone else who welcomes me will get a free sample of my freshly baked pineapple pastry or sugar cookie with blue ale supplied by stormrunner!

I know you will whine bout the blue ale stormy. Please do this for your sister!!