I like sheep too. They defacate like bunnies and goats, which is cute. But they aren't nice to pet. I also like cows, because they're really mellow and smell good if they eat a lot of hay.

Do you mean the small goblin-elves or the tall "beautiful" elves? I like fairies. I also like the small elves. They're pretty much fairies.

A green lady has the legs of a goat, and appears to be beautiful face but is really a hag. She's a fairy. You don't like me. Lulu doesn't like me.

I say, I'm more comfortable to be around. XD

I wouldn't call monkeys harmless. Some species grab smaller species (or larger, if they gang up) and rip their limbs off, then eat them. Gao~.

Are you serious? Oh my god, I will be more careful about monkeys from now on. I'm starting with killing mr. scuffy (my monkey). I hope twenty bullets can manage to kill him. I was saving those bullets for an unexpected elven invasion but, well, I think this is an emergency.

Wow, so the one who put that human corpse in our fridge was really mr. scuffy. I can't believe it!

Ask anyone Lulu is a good and powerful mp4 at the moment

any one who has mp5 when you click on them will be able to help guide you and if that isnt enough ask the mp4's

they know alot of the inner workings of the combat system as it is different from the one at mp3 in which new players start out using

If you need any help and advice contact me or glastig or anyone we are all here tohelp you have an enjoyable time here and just to let you know

THIS GAME IS ADDICTIVE

but awesome aswell

Are you serious? Oh my god, I will be more careful about monkeys from now on. I'm starting with killing mr. scuffy (my monkey). I hope twenty bullets can manage to kill him. I was saving those bullets for an unexpected elven invasion but, well, I think this is an emergency.

Wow, so the one who put that human corpse in our fridge was really mr. scuffy. I can't believe it!

Ay, so they are. Frankly, it is of my humble opinion that we should bring out all our firepower and (wo)men out to get rid of them now--they're a threat. And don't exclude the great apes, eh--they're going to evolve and become dangerous to us; I mean, they have faster reflexes and such, plus their potential is great, eh, their young can solve problems more easily than our own, I hear. I'm telling you, we have to rid of them before they surpass us and figure out how to manipulate energy as much as we do.

Just kidding, heh. . . n_n; their thought processes are some other type than ours, which is sequential, so I don't really think they can.

There is some sort of myth that elves are tall and have angelic faces that are far more beautiful than any of a human. But the elves I know of are short and have wrinkly, cute faces. I like them. Which one are you talking about when you say you don't like elves?

Oh, that elves. No, I have no problem with that goblin-heighted elves. I even think I can become friends with them. They seem more goblin then elf. I very very like goblins.

But the other elves, that tall and angelic (!) ones, you should be careful. It's inside what is important. Their faces are just a trickery. They're laughing at us from their inside. I'm sure they're about to complete their great evil plan. I'm thinking of taking the most skillful human baby and raise him as a anti-elf warrior so he can save the world. I'm too old for this. Cough, cough... Curse those elfs and their life spans.

Lulu, for a moment I worried if a new threat to the world, other than elves, is about to come, from monkeys, so that was a joke. What a relief. I will write this joke to the top of Mr. Scuffy's grave. Uwaahh... Well, sorry for that twenty bullets Mr. Scuffy.

Well, fighting with elves is not something laughable, Morgana, it's serious. The World's fate is in question here. Oh, but if it's elves themselves that you're laughing, then it's ok. Laughing is good for health and it will repel negative energies like elves around you.

Great... does every new hello topic have to be corrupted by the likes of Lulu and Glaistig? (Do not look at me)

I mean seriously?

Like dude(ette)s? ( or shemale for Glaistig, because we all know she loves it :ph34r: )

All that talk about tree-shagging pixies and tree-hugging elves... ugh, I like nature and all, but you don't have to try and procreate with a dang tree. (Which is sad, because I have a feeling my chapter3 is going towards loreroot... My chapter 2 ending was full of nature references.)

And sheep shan't rule all, they lack the ability to stand up straight or kill in a cute way! Repent from your false path and follow the true leader!

All hail the Bunny Lord! All hail the Bunny Empire!!!

Hello

Helloo

And sheep shan't rule all, they lack the ability to stand up straight or kill in a cute way! Repent from your false path and follow the true leader!

All hail the Bunny Lord! All hail the Bunny Empire!!!

Wha..!? Bunnies? Give me a break. I mean, I'm sure they're pretty strong so they can even eat a carrot with their bare tooths. But, c'mon, we're talking about sheeps here. Did you even see a sheep to lost against a bunny in a fight? If I were you, I were try to avoid to awaken the wrath of The Shepherd, also known as, The Lord of the Sheeps. You see, when he find his lost One Sheep (which will rule them all), this world is done for.

Great... does every new hello topic have to be corrupted by the likes of Lulu and Glaistig? (Do not look at me)

What do you mean? Both of us are trying our best to welcome this new initiate to this world, and we are simply discussing our views on our co-inhabitants. It's a form of bonding; you need to begin communication with light talk. And what of you? I do look at you! The first thing you do is blemish another's name with your single opinion which doubtless is unreliable. You could mislead someone who has yet to begin his or her journey by doing that.

@the sheep's friend: I'll let you judge for yourself the character of MB. You only need to be around every so often to see his crude ramblings about alchohol and copulation; it's a magnificent display of idiocy to me.

Hmm, not sure if he's nice. But he's not seriously malevolent either. Well, maybe unless you do him a serious slight and hide in Necro with his heads.

EDIT: Lulu told me I can't write what used to be here.

Hmm, not sure if he's nice. But he's not seriously malevolent either. Well, maybe unless you do him a serious slight and hide in Necro with his heads.

EDIT: Lulu told me I can't write what used to be here.

Lulu tells you a lot what to do huh?

Thank you so much Braiton.

Smartalekrj, trees are not important, don't forget, what is important is what is inside. I ask you, where does all those elves live? Yes, into the trees! So, don't forget to check a tree before to sit under it, it could have some not nice creatures inside.

Basically just ask anyone who is on the live chat and is mp4 or higher and looks willing to explain stuff :) Like me and the people above me.

True :)

Welcome to the world of MagicDuel By the way!

Hope you enjoy your stay! Ask anything you need :)