Hola :D yo no hablo espanol bien, pero soy una estudiante y estoy apriendo espanol. . . mas or menos.

Pero, pues, porque capitalizas tu tus palabras en el medio de tus frases? D: Nunca capitalizo "anime" cuando lo uso. Debo?

Yo se que hay muchas series del anime con subtitulos en espanol en YouTube, y entonces pense que uds. las ven tambien. :) Cuales son las series tu viste?

Sin embargo, benivenidos a Magicduel.

. . . tuve que usar el diccionario de la Red mucho. >_> mi vocabularia. . . Tambien, probablamente hube faltas. Eh, spanish.

*feels cool for using spanish, no matter how much consulting of the dictionary was need* 8D

Encantado~ Soy el hermano de Lulu. Tengo muchos años, soy chino, y vivo el los estados unidos.

Mis pasatiempos y intereses son el mismo. Me gusta much el anime, la manga y los videojuegos (jugue rpgs mas de los generos). Tambien me interesa leer y hablar. Estoy pasando mas del tiempo jugando magicduel ahora.

Como Lulu, estoy apriendo español para sola una año hasta ahora. Se que tengo muchos errores, pero estoy contento que puedo practicar hablando con otros.

Ten un buen tiempo en el juego. :) Para una vez, por favor, no me pregunta sobre magicduel, porque no puedo decir que voy a comprender. Se que son otros que hablar en espanol muy bien en el juego.

Hi everyone I'm from Slovenia if anyone know where it is post here (try without uncle google) ;)

some of u already meet me :D

just doing story in MP5 and pls don't kill me when I get out :D

and to all others HI :lol:

Let's show up those high-and-mighty rpcs, huh, fellow lho?

Let's. . . Listen, don't you start thinking they're all "awesome" and "cool." They're lame. In fact, don't abandon lhoness ever, not even if by some way or another you are offered rpcness. :-D That good? Good.

Listen, don't you start thinking they're all "awesome" and "cool." They're lame.

Come now! The lho groups is full of kindness and tolerance; for what would you abandon our mighty cause of helping newbies- such things like roleplaying and making quests? To a degree, they make MD more fun and interesting, yes, but your help is needed where you are now.

lol, you should know I'm joking, right? Should you ever get offered a role, don't hesitate; while the worthy mission may miss you, things ahead will be bigger and better. I'm sure there are many people who by then would want to take your place. *acts as if there are limited spaces for lho team, and that is why there are so few lhos*

>_>

Let's show up those high-and-mighty rpcs, huh, fellow lho?

Let's. . . Listen, don't you start thinking they're all "awesome" and "cool." They're lame. In fact, don't abandon lhoness ever, not even if by some way or another you are offered rpcness. :-D That good? Good.

lol... it's because of me... The radiance of my awesomeness blinds her, that's why she hates rpc's :D

hehe

Anyway, hi and welcome :P

No.. look, Raven, a perfect specimen of rpcs: he thinks he is the center of the world.

Wodin the Proud and Lame, Wodin of the High Epiphany

Jonn the Evil and Arbitrary

RJ the Annoying

MB the Egocentric Bumbling Fool

Ren the Busy, Ren the Wodin-Imitator ANNDDDD Ren the DESERTER. DESERTER! YOU!

Bootes the Random Capitalizer

Nelya of the Impossible Quests

Morgana the Scary and Intimidating

phrog of the Incorrect Punctuation (of His Own Name), phrog the Spammer

KC the Rash, KC the Ignorer of Those-Who-Do-Not-Compliment, KC the Horrid Singer

Ome the Failure, Ome the Ignorer of his Failure

Simply the Infuriatingly Elusive

SotD the Nonexistent Guardian

Shade Sentinel of the Ugly Skull

BigC the Loser

and so on.

Now why would you want to join them? :)

And now I fear for my life. But fear not if I disappear, and continue our cause! Stay LHO! LHO!!