a wave of newbies

Morrggana

Last night some 30 newbies rushed into the game at the same time, it was a bit late at night (my time) & they were very little people (experienced players) that were there & they could not lend a hand because they were bussy,I did all I could to guide them but still it was late at night & I couln't stay because I had to get up early due to work in the morning; this doesn't happen often I mean they were about 30 new people at that time that signed on at once.

Suggestions:

Set a "night crew" or a crew that's on during this hours, players that it would be daytime for them, to handle the wave of newbies that the advertisements will bring, thanks for reading.

So it was probably 7 AM GMT... Most players come from the USA or Europe...,but this time doens't seem ot match the time players from those countries normally play. Unless maybe they were from another country. I checked recently and found a normal amount of New players there, so maybe it was just that particular day, where all players seemingly decided to join...

So it was probably 7 AM GMT... Most players come from the USA or Europe...,but this time doens't seem ot match the time players from those countries normally play. Unless maybe they were from another country. I checked recently and found a normal amount of New players there, so maybe it was just that particular day, where all players seemingly decided to join...

there's players here that have 12 & even a 13 hour diffrence ahead of my time...... Maybe they came from those areas......

Not sure but my friend is a moderator of a huge forum and he posted my link for MD on there to get new players to come sign up. He said lots of players came, but I only got 2 adepts from it. It wasn't your 30 new players, but it's nice of him to spread the word about MD.

I'm on India time now, because I'm working with db programmers on a project over there. It's 12 hours ahead of US -7GMT so whatever that is. lol

I will try and get over to the Paper Cabin and help some new players out.

yea in between 11pm and 3am EST there are hardly ever lho's on. I hav been talking about this for a little while now with The LHO Inquisitor and maybe soon there will be something done about it... Anyone thaats on at those times should make themselves known to .Jonn.

Not sure but my friend is a moderator of a huge forum and he posted my link for MD on there to get new players to come sign up. He said lots of players came, but I only got 2 adepts from it. It wasn't your 30 new players, but it's nice of him to spread the word about MD.

I'm on India time now, because I'm working with db programmers on a project over there. It's 12 hours ahead of US -7GMT so whatever that is. lol

I will try and get over to the Paper Cabin and help some new players out.

You were no where to be found that night, I ended up with 2 ap left that night when I returned to the cabin from having them exhausted looking for anyone all over the place that could lend a hand, I do not take being called a liar Lightly & the time was between 1-2 am eastern standard time.

You were no where to be found that night, I ended up with 2 ap left that night when I returned to the cabin from having them exhausted looking for anyone all over the place that could lend a hand, I do not take being called a liar Lightly & the time was between 1-2 am eastern standard time.

Um, what are you talking about? I never said you were a liar or that I was there that night. I wasn't there that night.

I said my friend posted MD on his forum - I sent a thank you to him for that. I also said that those 30 new players were not from him, but again I was sending a thank you for him trying to help out MD.

Then I said I'm online now at those times because I'm a programmer.

Then I said I will try and go help out new players at night since I'm online now at those times.

I have no idea where the confusion happened that you think I was calling you a liar or anything else.