Under Construction?!

SoulTear

I have finally reached max Xp at MP5 but I seem to be stuck now. Unlike some other people I can't go on to MP6 since all it says in my adventure log is:

Tasks:

* - !!!under construction!!!

So have not all MP6 based storyline been completed yet? or is this a bug?

I was asking about this too earlier when the update on mp6 came out. I don't think anyone understood me. I said that the requirements for mp6 were listed in bullets under the place which used to say something like "QUEST" and below: "UNDER CONSTRUCTION." I know that if the routes that end in chapter two didn't have that.

I think it could be that only people who have access to chapter 3 (and possibly only people who took a certain route in chapter 3, not sure) can go to mp6. The update also doesn't say that all mp5s would get to go to mp6.

I was asking about this too earlier when the update on mp6 came out. I don't think anyone understood me. I said that the requirements for mp6 were listed in bullets under the place which used to say something like "QUEST" and below: "UNDER CONSTRUCTION." I know that if the routes that end in chapter two didn't have that.

I think it could be that only people who have access to chapter 3 (and possibly only people who took a certain route in chapter 3, not sure) can go to mp6. The update also doesn't say that all mp5s would get to go to mp6.

So are there lots of "under construction" parts' I was under the impression that only parts of chapter 3 still weren't completed. Yet I just managed to stumble upon a path in chapter two which is not finished.

Is there a priority to whether or not chapter 2 or chapter three will be implemented first? Or random?

I would think chapter two first, because you can't get to chapter three unless you play through in chapter two. :P However, I think it's likely that it won't be matter of chapter by chapter implementation. Probably work on one or several routes at once (in chapter two and continuing into chapter three) will be released, rather than the chapter two part of all the routes and then the chapter three part of the same routes. I can't say for sure, though; I'm just basing this on the fact that one route that already has access to chapter three is released. Well, and also the fact that chapter two is finished, and that I believe that route with access to chapter three is complete, or at least the chapter three part is.

So, basically, I think chapter three completion of routes will trigger the release of them, and chapter two and three will be implemented at the same time for those routes.