Of Angiens, Shades And The late Wodin.

The Shades and Angians, we know there has been a war before, where both fought "face to face", humans were once the "collateral damage" of the old war. Now we are on the front lines of the conflict. Both Angians and Shades obeying some Old Laws, do not Enter each others land.

They are almost like Old Teachers that do not interfere, but merely watch thier student bikker among themselves, never leaving their lands.

Wodin could but would not enter Necrovion lands (confirmed in person). Why dint Wodin destroy the House of liquid dust? it is a spawning point, or at least a path or storage the Shades use.

Also some have speculated the the Angians are Faceless, but in a way the Shades who are a mirror of the Angians are also Faceless. To quote the Shade sentinel:

Listen to me

i challenge you all

find my face

behind the wall

as you rise

so you should fall

But when the Necrovian found him, he did have a face, oddly, he looked exactly like the Necrovians imagined what he would look like. Perhaps the shades are mearly showing them what they want to see, reflecting their vision of them, back into their minds.

The shades are not acting entirely to blame for this rising agresion from the necrovians, they have been the pray of agressions from the Golemus wizzards.

First by Binding a Shade to themselves, studying it, then by Summoning a warrior to eradicate them.

This was reguarded as An abomination and a "breaking of the Ballance" by the shades. What the Angiens have thought of this Act is unknown. Tho, perhaps they would not apreciate a creature of pure light, but non-Angien...

Furthermore, It has come to my attention that the Binding and Summoning, might have been done by the same wizzard and may of have been overseen by Morpheus. What ever happend to the Bound Shade is unknown.

My theories are:

The wizzard that sacrificed himself to summon Wodin, actualy became part of Wodin...

Since the shades are actualy corrupted decendents of the Angiens, perhaps the Bound Shade was studied and the Golemus wizzard found a way to revert it it back to its Light energy. But it has lost so mch of its "angienity" that it was another form of light being... Wodin.

Now that the "Abomination" is vanquished, either the Shades will calm down or double on the attack now that no oposition will interfere in their actions.