Dojo - The Happy Place

Treehill

• 10 months later...

*pokepoke*

is the Dojo-idea dead now?
since Calyx and Jaz have left it to itself, it stopped running that smoothly, but still went on...
but these days i can't see a single LHO, let alone staff in the dojo whenever i pass by...

so: is MDP a normal combat-place again, or are you just lacking active staff?
no matter which, something has to be done, and if it's just deleting dojo-information from the sign-post xD

[quote name='Burns' date='15 July 2009 - 07:16 AM' timestamp='1247660174' post='37125']
*pokepoke*

is the Dojo-idea dead now?
since Calyx and Jaz have left it to itself, it stopped running that smoothly, but still went on...
but these days i can't see a single LHO, let alone staff in the dojo whenever i pass by...

so: is MDP a normal combat-place again, or are you just lacking active staff?
no matter which, something has to be done, and if it's just deleting dojo-information from the sign-post xD
[/quote]

When the server started failing, true, there was a lack of Staff. I have now made an effort to be at the Dojo and most times there are only Idle players. The list of trainees we have are inactive as well as some staff members. That does not mean the Dojo is not working on its own. I will send messages to Dojo Staff members to make an effort to station themselves at the Dojo. Thank you for bringing this issue out to the Forum.

I have spoken to Calyx of Isis inhabitant on the phone and she is getting a better hold of her medical issues and will be returning to the Realm.

Sagewoman
Apprentice Dojo Mistress