Unlocking all features (email verification?)

I am a returning player (last played in 2010) and at the top of my page I have a banner indicating I need to check an email to unlock all features, but looking through my spam and such I don't see a verification email. Is it possible to retrigger a new email?

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, vaelinn said:

I had to perform a validation to set up the account to make this forum post, I received its validation email without issue, but the issue in game still persists as a small update.

If I'm not mistaken,  you can go to your settings and have it resen as thats what i did when i had joined. However I am not 100% positive that's how I did it as I don't remember to well. I would say message an admin such as chewett or Muratus del mur if you are having a serious issue with it 

I don't see an obvious player settings section, only profile. What does the url for player settings look like? Or where is the button to hit to get there? I am not in a hurry to get a fix and don't mind waiting for async communication, just figured starting this post would get me an answer eventually.