Colored Arrows

Mijal Tav

How can you interpret the colored arrows that appear under players' names? I know more arrows somehow indicate more active days, but I was wondering if anyone knew how much each kind of arrow represents. I tried a search, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance!

Each Color means a different Number.

Light green = 1 Day
Dark Green = 3 Days
... So on

The pattern goes like this
Lv 1 (L. Green) = 1
Lv 2 (D.Green) = (Lv1 + 1) + Lv 1
Lv 3 (I'll leave the Color for you) = (Lv2 + 1) + Lv2 + Lv1
... Lv N = (Lv(N-1) + 1) + Lv(N-1) + Lv(N-2) + Lv(N-3) ..... so on and so forth.

If anyone feels this info is a Spoiler, just say so and I'll edit it (or a Mod if they see it first), at the Very least I figured I'd leave the Colors for people to decipher for themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

hey the directional arrows we use to move about... sometimes its hard to say which is front and which is back. inside caves the screen rotates so much i click on a arrow and i back right back to my ealier spot so i have to waste action points to again go there and choose the other arrow. any way to move understand it better?

[quote name='Death Bell' post='19695' date='Nov 10 2008, 02:47 PM']hey the directional arrows we use to move about... sometimes its hard to say which is front and which is back. inside caves the screen rotates so much i click on a arrow and i back right back to my ealier spot so i have to waste action points to again go there and choose the other arrow. any way to move understand it better?[/quote]

We learn from our mistakes, eventually you will just know which arrow to click on - but im still getting it wrong :P