Ritual Creation & having two attack weapons

dragonrider7

I think currently, if we need to create a ritual....we need to find a player of your level and attack him... or we need to go to dojo, but say suppose you and your creatures are fully healed and if no defense strategy is set.......while moving to the dojo, you can be attacked and might get destroyed. So my peronal opinion is to have a ritual creation possible anywhere in the game......

Currently the right hand holds attack weapon and left hand holds shield and say if i have some Royal Gaurd attire and if need to boost my attack......can we have one attack weapon to be held in the left hand instead of shields??

PS:-These are something that came from my personal feeling.......

That ritual thing you've said about creating a ritual anywhere, I think it won't be implemented... So you have to find ways to deal with it...

Maybe you can set special def rituals to no get the creatures you want killed...

[quote name='MRnegative6' post='20328' date='Nov 19 2008, 10:22 PM']Attack weapon:) Well, if i complete what im doing now, then i shall be able to get you a shield which is a weapon:)

Other than that...i dont get what you mean by...*Attack ritual* or what ever you were talking about just now.[/quote]
I have already made one shield which can absorb the impact force and store it and at a later point it can release the stored energy on to the enemies. See it on my papers.

[quote]That ritual thing you've said about creating a ritual anywhere, I think it won't be implemented... So you have to find ways to deal with it...

Maybe you can set special def rituals to no get the creatures you want killed...[/quote]

Does a ritual of that kind exists which makes your creatures alive after getting rigorously attacked?? :)

[quote]Does a ritual of that kind exists which makes your creatures alive after getting rigorously attacked??[/quote]

Sorta...Kinda... Yes. It is possible to Set Defensive Rituals Which "Never Die".

[spoiler]You need to make Many of the Same Ritual, which you can Do Easily by hitting the "Bind Ritual" button Many times.

From there the Idea is creating a Ritual where Even after it has Lost (and Been Forgotten) the Creatures still have enough VE (more than 301) to Have the next Defensive Ritual activate.

There is One Creature that is Especially Adept at this.... but you Will have to Discover which one on Your Own.[/spoiler]