Creature Creations

TheGreatWarMage

I see this is spread out onto many diffrent sections, but it would be nice if in one instead...helps the imagination and also sparks it.

If you do post in here please post what Region, if any is required, and the diffrent stages. I have no problem if you revisit and change them again later, infact its encouraged.

I also encourage people to post same creatures, with slight diffrences. I have no problem with this but it must be diffrent, and also must have attributes of the region it is from, can't be dead and from loreroot and etc...If no region is posted i take its from the basic paths that can be taken by all players..These creatures can be given other regional changes...it makes it fun

PLEASE IF YOU DO POST: please don't only post suggestions and or praises. I have no problem if you do but please also post a creature. Even if only a beginning, can also be tweaked later. I don't want this to become 50 pages in a month.....

If you have pictures fantastic, infact if you make pictures of other peoples creatures great, but please give them credit for the idea, as well as posting ur creature on same msg...You can also mail them ur praises if that is all you want to do

:diablo: Lol just had a great idea and decided to edit..Please post Region, Stages, and if aplicable, Principles that affect it. If a creature could be changed based off of strongest principles or a series of them what would it be...Thought this would inspire a whole new series of creature types.... B) Have fun B)
[size=5]..[b]Please follow these rules...and Thanks[/b][/size]

• 3 months later...

Creature :
Seedling, Sapling (?), Vine , ??? (4 or 5 stages). Starts as a seedling, and grows into a large vine.

No Man's Land - Reason : It starts by taking life from fellow creatures, to get 'nourishment' and ends by taking life from the enemies. So, it kind of helps both enemy and ally. :D

It needs nourishment to begin with, so the fellow creatures help by giving it health when it gets hit, so it stays at full health. Then, as it grows, it takes the life from the enemies creatures. The final stage would take life from the Enemy and give it to its allies.

Abilities : Steal Life. Perhaps even something like 'Snag' which would keep a creature from attacking for one round, kind of like the bird's Freeze? Just a thought.

Principles.... ? I must think about that one

[quote name='Jazira' post='27071' date='Mar 13 2009, 03:23 PM']Creature :
Seedling, Sapling (?), Vine , ??? (4 or 5 stages). Starts as a seedling, and grows into a large vine.

No Man's Land - Reason : It starts by taking life from fellow creatures, to get 'nourishment' and ends by taking life from the enemies. So, it kind of helps both enemy and ally. :D

It needs nourishment to begin with, so the fellow creatures help by giving it health when it gets hit, so it stays at full health. Then, as it grows, it takes the life from the enemies creatures. The final stage would take life from the Enemy and give it to its allies.

Abilities : Steal Life. Perhaps even something like 'Snag' which would keep a creature from attacking for one round, kind of like the bird's Freeze? Just a thought.

Principles.... ? I must think about that one[/quote]

No point there is already the elemental and bird,although if you made that vine having poison attacks it would be a change,its better suited to loreroot.

Obs.:By the way there are topics about creatures in each region no need to put on the new ideas.