pms arrangement for lhos and rpcs

Liberty4life

lhos get lots of pms that are regarding theirs job, after they handle this live help pms, they dont need it anymore and they are getting in mess with others personal ones, and organizing pms takes LOTS of time, so idea is that lhos get special inbox, in this inbox will come all pms that are sent via live help button, and they should also get when ya click on lho in online list, s/he should have button called sent help request message, and pms sent via it should also go to that same special inbox, also when/if player who asked for help replies to that pm this one should also go to that same special inbox

same thing for rpcs, they should get another special inbox for theirs job with quests, they should also get when ya click on rpc in online list, s/he should have button called sent quest related message, and pms sent via it should go to that special inbox for quests, also when/if player who sent pm regarding quest replies to that pm this one should also go to that same special inbox

i am not popular but to hell, organizing pms with all this shop things takes lots of time, idea which rj suggested is pretty good, and this my idea will make things even more easier for popular players, also game is growing all the time, more and more ppl are coming, that means more and more pms, so lets keep it organized, easier and faster, also i am sure more players would wanted to became lho with this thing implemented, i know that i would ^_^ why to spent 25-50% of your md playing time to organize pms?