~ Day 103 ~

Akasha

[font="Comic Sans MS"]WISH and the Archivists invites you all to a Happy Birthday party (WISH and Archivist Sponsored MD Anniversay Celebration,WASMDAC) at the meeting of 4 territories, what once was called the center of he world, Gazebo of Equilibrium.
Anyone that would like to say a story, a riddle or a joke, or play games with us please note here the hours.
The main rule is like this: 4 roads = 4 territories
If the story belongs to [b]Loreroot[/b] then the place to tell that will be[b] Tranquil Plains[/b]
If the story belongs to [b]Marind Bell[/b] then the place to tell that will be [b]Gates of Marind Bell[/b]
If the story belongs to [b]No Man's Land[/b] then the place to tell that will be [b]Berserker’s Way[/b]

Update: Please, if you join our party and come to Gazebo of Equilibrium, look for your name at the table. Everyone has a chair reserved.Thank you

Please check the forums for updates.

Thank you and don't forget Happy Birthday

:drinks:

[/font]

What if the story talks a little about MD in general? Where will it be told?

And of course, Happy Birthday MagicDuel and may I also say a big thank you to the Creator of this world. :good: I believe you all know his name!

So, cheers! :drinks:

[center]~Peace~[/center]

I am writing a story not pertaining to any realm in particular ;) but i s'pose i can recount some old tales also... but i'm sure most of you have gotten tired of those already :D

[quote name='Akasha' post='28828' date='Apr 13 2009, 11:11 PM']If the story belongs to [b]Loreroot[/b] then the place to tell that will be[b] Tranquil Plains[/b]
If the story belongs to [b]Marind Bell[/b] then the place to tell that will be [b]Gates of Marind Bell[/b]
If the story belongs to [b]No Man's Land[/b] then the place to tell that will be [b]Berserker’s Way[/b][/quote]

i have better idea

mb=mb gates, nomansland=berserkers way, golemus=tranquil planes, necro=path of lonelines, fortunes well=loreroot

yeah...you left off Necro and Golemus where they're going to be....

we have another three days right? i'll try to come up with something, will tell you when i have it done and ready to tell :rolleyes: