Tokens

hmm i am wondering what all tokens there are in shop and what can each token do, also how do they work, for example

Blackdiamond tokens activate at every 29th birthday of your creature giving a great boost. This series has 1 in 5 chance to get a Gold Tear token that channels power and regeneration of friendly creatures towards the token.

now what does it means every 29th birthday of creature, if i get that token and my creat has already 290 age will i get that boost for all creature birthday before buying?

Blood Drop Tokens are effective only under certain principles combinations and give between 10 and 25% bonus to skills like defence, attack but also initiative and power or even unfreeze ability depending on token level and principles combination. They look awsome with the claw series.

how does principals effect tokens, when i buy token, my set of principals affects it, now question is how is that boost calculated, if i now buy token i get that boost based on my principals, and if i increase my principals points will boost also be bigger? or does my principal points get subtracted from my profile when i buy token, or what

i also wonder who other tokens work and what can they do

edit: are there maybe any tokens that gives specific ability to creatures, like weaken def, damage, target all or something like that

pretty much what i asked a few days ago in this thread: [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com//index.php?showtopic=3781&pid=29518&st=0&#entry29518"]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com//index.p...amp;#entry29518[/url] post #4.
i got no answers either, but since token effects show in the battlelog and are part of advertising when selling/trading creatures, i guess its ok to tell you what i found out:

[spoiler]blackdiamond tokens will, as far as i can tell, only activate on days on which your creature age is a multiple of 29. in my case it will triple attack and regen stat of the creature on such days.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]principle effects do not reduce your principles. claw I for example grants a bonus to the power stat of a creature which is equal to 1/4 of a certain principle (3 principles are taken into account, highest one /4 gives bonus). i'd guess when you raise your principles the bonus will be calculated based on the new highest value, but i didnt test it yet.[/spoiler]

• 3 weeks later...

my question is a bit simple
when you buy them, do they automatically get applied?
and is the application random?

also, is it more advisable to buy tokens when you have older
and higher levelled crits rather than buying them when you have fairly weak crits?

They get applied automatically and random.

It doesn't matter how strong your creats are but how strong they can become. It's a tactic to sac all the ones you don't need and then buy tokens, that way you have more chance of them ending on your stronger (or a weak one that'll be strong later) creatures.