Bonus on Saccing Token Creatures

Grido

i know this must happen to people, as it happened to me an hour ago :D

i bought a token in the shop which ended up on a creature i wanted to sac, so would it be possible to get some sort of bonus or something when you sac a creature with a token?

like an increased vit/vp boost temp/perm, just some sort of variation on saccing a normal creature really

[quote name='(Zl-eye-f)-nea' post='29953' date='May 3 2009, 01:04 AM']I agree I think Tokens should give you sac bonuses or that you should be able to remove the tokens from sac creatures or something.

Z[/quote]

I think it gives you a bounes of values obtained through saccing. I'm not sure about this but my two elementals which has different tokens gives different values on the same altar.

since they dont influence the values significant for gaining stats, i doubt that sacing creatures with tokens has an additional benefit. a quick test confirmed this for me, but since i dont have all tokens i cant make a general statement.

anyway, tokens are a limited premium resource and should be randomly redistributed after sacing a creature.