Heads Contest- First place but no rewards?

dayredeemer

bad dst...bad... i will show you the fun of Head hunting with my alt account... you also make a mp3 and train him so he is strong enough to withstand at least one hit from a 6 grasan ritual. then you help me to win the HC again.. with my new account by just helping me you will feel the rush of fun and the next month you will feel like taking part yourself..
Or are yo scared.. chicken chicken *chicken sound* [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//blum.gif[/img]
[spoiler](hope that worked.. to motivate you.)[/spoiler]

why would anybody with all teir marbles together go for mp3 contest?
that one is just no fun, you are either the strongest or not...

but in high-level contests, it is incredibly funny to go for a headhunt...
you can win mp3-contest by brute strenght, and any vet _could_ show you what strenght on mp3 really means (take libs mp3 as example =P), but the mp5 contest with the improved victory-rules is just a lot more fun...
real thinking and real fights, not mere grasans beating up each other until it's over LOL

and training new accounts until they are going to win mp5 contest is boring, because they need tons and tons of age -.-

btw: this is exactly the reason why i won't create another alt for HC...

yea like burns said, but i have to add something to it, if ya train alt to mp5 its nonsense just becoz ya wont be able get any real heads, i mean all those new totally overpowered creats, ya get dead in round 0 :D so its no longer fun and strategy alone wont work as it was before :) also not enough protectors and no spells allowed, ex winners cant take heads, many bugs fixed, really not fun anymore :D so why bother lets hope mur will finish that torch contest and make it balanced so we can have some fun, and it will be even more cool if it will be only contest for fun, improvement and respect no shitty rewards, after all its teamplay, 4 different teams compete, well on that side it might be good if one land wins that land gets something new implemented, but its just idea