The lost cube...

I know it has already been over a week now, but I want to search for the cube that was "lost" among the stones of the waste land in Necrovion. If you have any clues or ideas what might help me, like possible location, what to look for, etc etc. Please contact me. Perhaps it is a futile search, but that makes no difference to me.

Thank you for any help you can offer.

-Willem

P.S. I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but since it is story-line related, I thought this would be a good place.

[quote name='Liberty4life' post='30531' date='May 7 2009, 10:04 AM']this is right place for it :P

that other storyline is about actual storyline (with marind) not al

this is for al topic

as for cube, according to al, they meet at graveyard in necro :D[/quote]

Hmm, I don't know how to get to the graveyard. This might be an issue. Still a good tip, and perhaps someone else will be able to help me out with that.

Anyways, I'll be in necrovion searching :D

[quote name='stormrunner' post='30537' date='May 7 2009, 10:33 AM']I've been trying to find away to get into the gaveyard but it not going well[/quote]

Hmm, well, I'm going to continue search the available areas of Necrovion. If I can not find anything, I will ask the higher powers of Necrovion for their help. Perhaps they will be able to either search the graveyard for me, or grant me access.

i guess not...

Only Mur has access to the graveyard, he made that so his souls stay rare ;-)

but maybe you'll get a chance, others already got access to inaccessible places (like MRD got the Bridge of Ages [and a few others by now]), ss if you stick with the idea and search at the right place, you might get a shot at it ^^

[quote name='Burns' post='30543' date='May 7 2009, 11:34 AM']i guess not...

Only Mur has access to the graveyard, he made that so his souls stay rare ;-)

but maybe you'll get a chance, others already got access to inaccessible places (like MRD got the Bridge of Ages [and a few others by now]), ss if you stick with the idea and search at the right place, you might get a shot at it ^^[/quote]

Thanks for the information! We will see what happens. It seems to me that the cube is very important, so I want to find it, or at least ensures that it is not lost. Maybe someone passing through the graveyard unknowingly kicked it out of the graveyard and I will find it in a more common place. :P We shall see what my search reveals.

Does anyone know if there is an interior to the House of Tainted Times?

[quote name='awiiya' post='30549' date='May 7 2009, 12:30 PM']Yes, there is an interior.

It was the place for a meeting about factions not long ago, in fact.

Awi[/quote]

*nods* Interesting, I think I knew that, but it had slipped my mind. Thank you.

*continues searching necrovion for the white cube*

[quote name='Willem RedBeard' post='30880' date='May 12 2009, 11:49 AM']I am going to continue searching today. Please contact me if you have any information that might help.[/quote]

As no one seems to know anything, or if they do, they are not willing to share, I will just have to begins studying and learning about the cube on my own.

So, I am currently on the island of Golemus at Siege Crest. As I was walking along, I noticed a rather large block by the catapults. I've been in Golemus a few times recently, but perhaps my eyes were looking elsewhere and I did not notice this [i]cube[/i]-shaped block before. Maybe it's just a block from a wall or that was hurled there during an ancient battle. Perhaps someone out there knows something about this particular cube and can set my mind at ease.

[quote name='Liberty4life' post='31485' date='May 19 2009, 02:57 AM']actually there are two of this fragments there, and they dont have shape of cube[/quote]

Really? because looking at them I would say they were very much in the shape of a near-perfect cube. Though the smaller one was quite small, so it was hard to tell, and it was not clickable. The larger one was definitely very much a cube (just a corner of it was stuck in the ground). Granted it was cracked and likely just a block of stone from an old wall or building, but that's why I asked, so I could know for sure.