auction questions ...

Some people keep wanting to know things that apparently my full report did not answer well enough so I'm going to answer this way...

where did the coin go ? the coin was used to pay for awards, commissions, and the markets share was sent to the market. (how much that was is private and asking is rude and disrespectful to everyone involved)

where did all the creatures go ? some of the creatures went to the market some were sold and i still hold some which is part of my funds for doing the auction. (my business is not a public or open business and my profits and or assets are not for public again asking is disrespectful and rude.)

who did you sell them to and for how much ? all transactions out of the auction are private if someone wants to tell you they bought a creature that is up top them (going around and asking everyone is RUDE)

how much did everyone make ? no one asks you how much you make when you are making your traded and or job so why should you know how much everyone else makes ?

Note 1: the creatures the market got will allow them to make even more funds to help the market continue to run

Note 2: other items are being filtered into the market also to help it run smoothly also

any other questions you may ask here .... but that does not mean all questions are proper or deserving of an answer ...

before asking more questions refer to the original post and the report i did on the auction which explains in full answers to most any question you can have

thanks

Kragel
The Metal Mage

Edited by Kragel

sorry to say it, but this whole post sounds like the argumentation of a thief trying to look innocent LOL

if that whole business was as transparent as you wanted it to be, you would have no issues whatsoever with opening your books to everybody [without cooking them first, that is]

i'm not saying that you are selfrighteous or dubious or anything that way, but still, the bad taste stays...

and having all dealings public is what you were clamoring for in the market-place topics up to now, right?
so why would exactly YOUR dubious deals stay hidden from public, while you would slaughter me if i tricked newbies into bad deals? =P

you'd better delete that topic before someone who cares reads it ^_^

EDIT: found a translation to an old joke that fits here:

Judge: Whom did you send the letter concerning the bank's vault plans?
Defendant:Letter Secrecy.
J: How did you get an attest that your assistants arm was broken so he could get off from work?
D: Medical Secrecy.
J: How much did you steal?
D: Banks Secrecy.
J: 10 years.
D: WHY??
J: Official Secrecy.

Edited by Burns

When Kragel offer to help the market with the slavery auction he was very clear to me about the profit he will make. We discussed about transparency, I kind a predicted this is going to happen. Anyway, I respected his desicion, and accepted the deal.

When the auction finished he send me the amount of coins you all know (I carry them all in my pockets), all of them will be used for the purpuses you allready know. The creatures I have are also public (since i dont have the space on my acc, some of them are on my alter), and they will be used in the market as well.

(I hate to be carrying coins I am an item trader, but you all know it isn't easy to buy items not even with creatures offerings)

K

Edited by Kriskah Arcanu

if the market wants to state what they got out of it they can do so ... and yes burns if be became public knowledge you cheated someone then i would be pissed

and for all you people who want to find faults tell me show me every penny you have ever spent made and every trade you have made and every irs form you have and i will do the same ... show me everything you have stolen dst show me every time you cheated ...

I AM NOT THE LIEING CHEATING PERSON SO MANY HERE ARE

and i paid every expense out of MY DAMN POCKET YOU WANT TO BITCH CAUSE I MAID A FEW COINS THEN BITCH BUT LOOK AT MY ITEMS SEE MY COINS I WAS CHEATED AND I TOOK LOSES AND IM STILL HOLDING SOME CREATURES TO SALE TO [b]TRY [/b]AND I DO MEAN TRY TO MAKE UP FOR IT

hmm.. why not...

[spoiler]i traded in balance for stats at some point, gave a piece of a map to Lightsage (who never got the last piece which is lost on elmster), got one coin from you and one from Tom6, spent exactly 53 creds on MD shop, have 11 in shop and exactly 13,13 on my free credits right now, borrowed an imperial aramor to Cutler just today, got 15 creds for placing in HC some time ago, got a kelle'tha fire-tormented soul before tokens were released, gave that one back to Mur, stole a grasan from eigger the day the codes got implemented (which i still have, it's my second oldest creature now), got a bunch of extra trees through CTC before the bug was fixed, abused my bugged protector spells to kill dst's indefeatable bug-rusty (which she failed to reproduce, sadly enough) and cheated a few armor-parts on mp3s[/spoiler]

now that all of my evil deeds are open, it's your turn ;P

EDIT: you may ask yourself why i am so extremly interested in that business...
because i'm not stupid and know how to get infos i want to get, the coins you and Krishka hold sum up to something A LOT less than what changed possessor during the auction... let alone the creatures...

Edited by Burns

Kragel posted that text in order for you all to stop rumoring I also asked him to o that since some came and asked 'what happened with ..'more then 3 persons. Now you come and say it is something bad in that? I don't think so. I know him as a very good and transparent person, he is not a cheater if this is what you are trying to point. I advise you all to stop trying to find something bad in everyone.

They both done a great job with the market , they deserve the applauds and Kragel deserve a respectful profit from all of us for helping the Market to grow and start. He was very correct then and it is now as i heard and see.

If he was about to cheat, trust me ..you all could notice that in time ... so stop this pls. if there are questions put them but do not accuse something that it has no reason to be acused. I suppose that the questions can be put directly to Kriskah about Marketplace after you understood what happened with the creatures and coins after the auction.

Closed.