Char XP >= Creature XP???

Lozober

So u mean that whenever u hit the cap xp u need to sac ur creatures to decrease ur xp, right?
but the rate of xp decreased is less than 1 for xp on creature, right?
so if the cap is 10k and u hv a creature with 5k u sac it and gain more 2.5k to put on other creatures.
BUT THE UPGRADED CREATURE WILL HV LESS XP THAN THE PREVIOUS CREATURE THAT U HAD.
Can someone explain the logic behind this plz?
Should i get random creatures and lvl them as i want or should i get some of them that i really want and stick with them?
PS:and are archers good?
tyvm

Archers are good =)
About the whole xp decreasing thing, first, when you sac creatures, you can get a stats boost, thus although you end up with less xp on your creatures, you also end up having mroe stats than before. Second, xp decrease via saccing creatures is just, well, you could say that is just a bonus. There are other methods to decrease XP once you reach mp5, and saccing creatures are mostly not done for the xp decrease they give. As for mp3 and 4, it is probably wisest not to sacrifice too many creatures yet, but instead focus on training a few creatures first so you can make a nice army to hold your own in battle.

you can have 16 creatures, so get 4 of every kind and experiment with them, that's how it's done on mp3 :lol:

however, i'd suggest that you try to ONLY JUST upgrade them, so better not use one of your creatures in almost every combat, that how people waste xp on lower levels and then wonder why they are weak...

and you'll need to find the tricks of xp-decreasing, the real precious tricks are strong enough to create HC-winners and are neither for free nor for public forums ;-)

[quote name='Burns' post='32513' date='Jun 1 2009, 12:56 PM']you can have 16 creatures, so get 4 of every kind and experiment with them, that's how it's done on mp3 :lol:

however, i'd suggest that you try to ONLY JUST upgrade them, so better not use one of your creatures in almost every combat, that how people waste xp on lower levels and then wonder why they are weak...

and you'll need to find the tricks of xp-decreasing, the real precious tricks are strong enough to create HC-winners and are neither for free nor for public forums ;-)[/quote]
Could u explain the first and second part, couldnt understand.
Ur saying i should get 4 of each creature that i can, then ur saying to only upgrade them (cant understand the "ONLY" there), so ur saying that most of the mp3 just upgrade everything?
Why did u say to not use the same crit over and over? wont it be more powerfull as i level him?

by saying to 'only just' level them up i mean that you shouldn't get 150 wins and 50.000 xp on a creature that only needs 50 wins and 15.000 xp for the next level... all the xp you give to them 'over' their max-requirement are definitely wasted for mp3 :P

and yes, leveling up just about everythign you can get a hold of is the best thing you can do on mp3, you need to learn about crits and rituals before you can make strategies :)

and don't try for mp3-HC on your first account, that will give you nothing but frustration XD

and yes, leveling up just about everythign you can get a hold of is the best thing you can do on mp3, you need to learn about crits and rituals before you can make strategies :P

and don't try for mp3-HC on your first account, that will give you nothing but frustration XD
[/quote]
but wont leveling every crit i get by random clicks be a waste of xp too?
shouldnt i get like 3 aramors and 3 archers and then level them to the max?(are those crits good?)

of course you should try to level them to max, but it's not like the cap was designed to keep your creatures low...

and they don't level up endlessly anyway, most creatures have between 3 and 6 levels ;-)

just make sure that you keep them out of your fights when the need neither xp nor wins, and you'll be more than fine even when you use all 16 creatures (if you take the time to wait for the age requirements, those are huge) ^^

[quote name='Burns' post='32519' date='Jun 1 2009, 02:28 PM']of course you should try to level them to max, but it's not like the cap was designed to keep your creatures low...

and they don't level up endlessly anyway, most creatures have between 3 and 6 levels ;-)

just make sure that you keep them out of your fights when the need neither xp nor wins, and you'll be more than fine even when you use all 16 creatures (if you take the time to wait for the age requirements, those are huge) ^^[/quote]

BUT WHY WOULD I LVL MY CREATURES IF IT ISNT TO USE THEM ON THE FIGHT?!?!

[quote name='Lozober' post='32556' date='Jun 2 2009, 03:26 PM']BUT WHY WOULD I LVL MY CREATURES IF IT ISNT TO USE THEM ON THE FIGHT?!?![/quote]

then, use anything you want. burns is one of the greatest player and he's trying to point you to some interesting path, so in the end, it's up to you. If we take it the simple way like Char XP=Creature XP, then you got 380K to spend before exp cap.
here's some example:
[spoiler] a max grasan will need 40K exp
a max aramor will need 15K exp
a max archer will need 130K exp
basically with 380K, you can get about 1 max archer, 4 max grasan and 6 max aramor.
trick is, plan it well so you dont end up with 1 max archer that have 200K exp, and the rest of your creatures stucked at low lvl because you wasted too much exp on that single archer while trying to get exp for the other.[/spoiler]

[color="#0000FF"]~spoiler tag added because the example is a spoiler, light[/color]

another reason Udgard forgot:
you will need all the creatures you can get in fights at some point, none of them is totally useless...

of course there are some which work better than others MOST OF THE TIME, but there is no creature that has no use, and if you show me your best rit, i'll show you a counter using only creatures which you thought useless for fights ;-)

PS: *blushes* thanks, MRI B)