In memorial of Adam

Adam passed away this morning of June 10, 2009 because of car accident in Quezon City at the age of 21. Last week he asked me to be in this game bearing this character name that he created on his story about this realm, but I didn't have the time to play such a game. In honor of him, I will continue his tale and quest and be a part of his story. He was one of my best friends ever since childhood. I may not be able to log in for 7 days in respect to his passing.

Until then Adam, may god be with you.

Edited by Thomas Riddle

My condolances, I did not know Adam that well, I've seen him arround a few times. But in the time he has been with this community I do believe I can say he was a helpful, polite and kind person.

I split the topic because I feel this deserves a topic of it's own.

My sincere condolences to you, dear. I feel your loss and pain for I have also experienced in my life. I am sad I did not have the honor to meet your friend in the game and speak for him, but my words are meaningless as you knew him much better than I did.

Take your time to grieve. I do not want to say welcome in MD, for the way you joined our community meant the loss of a brother. Nonetheless, I am happy that he pointed you to us.

May he rest in peace.

Sincerely,
Irene

I believe this was the last site that he visited until the accident happened. I hope you all see Adam (not his real name) in me as I continue his story when the right time comes. Thank you all for your concerns.

With all due respect, Thomas.