Unsupported Browser Still Counts As Logging In And Out

apophys

I'm on a Linux. I tried the Konqueror browser - it says that it's unsupported. I switched back to Mozilla and I get the logout cooldown messasge. I assume this isn't supposed to be so.

However, the multiple windows thing does not activate when already running another account on Mozilla.

• Root Admin

[quote name='apophys' date='03 August 2009 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1249305704' post='38606']
I'm on a Linux. I tried the Konqueror browser - it says that it's unsupported. I switched back to Mozilla and I get the logout cooldown messasge. I assume this isn't supposed to be so.
[/quote]

Old bug that only now applies now that the log out timer has been implemented

[quote name='apophys' date='03 August 2009 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1249305704' post='38606']
However, the multiple windows thing does not activate when already running another account on Mozilla.
[/quote]

This is because you have not started using the website, If you could get onto one of the main pages, Creatures, naviation or whatever it would relise this and come up with the multiply pages screen

actually :( i am pretty sure ya can play md on konqueror, just dont forget to install flash for konqueror and konqueror has that plugin to trick sites into believing ya are other browser :) if ya want so hard to play it on konqueror, i dont use it, firefox for net and cd & ls commands for file management, thats wot i use

Edited by Liberty4life

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...