Name Changing

Deatznce0

Hey there! some of my alts (4 to be precise) were jailed due to their name containing "Fenths". They were never meant to be shown to the public and were only intended to be mules for battles so I could understand and learn the concepts of the game, they were never meant to have a LORE nor to be confused with any of the actual objects in Magicduel (Fenths is an object right? 0.o). If possible could I ask you to rename them? Just change "Fenths" with "Felixs". (Yes I'm addicted to the letter F, and no not that F XD)

Here's a list of the affected accounts:
Fenths Wrath
Fenths Feeder
Fenths Overlord
Fenths Guardian

As a side note/question: Is there a head/leader for No Man's Land?

• Root Admin

[quote name='Deatznce0' date='12 September 2009 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1252769595' post='41608']
They were never meant to be shown to the public and were only intended to be mules for battles so I could understand and learn the concepts of the game

As a side note/question: Is there a head/leader for No Man's Land?
[/quote]

That is a bannable offense. That is another reason why you are not likely to get them back

There is no leader for No Mans Land nor will there ever be. Mur has been clear on this point. The clue is in the name

YAY

i wondered who's alts they were i banned

also, check: Fenth, believe that one is also probably yours

[quote][list][*]Impersonating an other player pretending you are him or using very similar playername to do that[*]Using playernames like "MagicDuel" or a creature name or combinations that could cause confusion[*] ..., however if you are detected that you are using them just to help one of your main accounts , all of them including the main will get banned.[/quote][/list]

Nope, Fenth definitely ain't mine

Didn't read the rules XD, I guess it's highly unlikely I'll get them back or get a name change at all, I've been here for a long time (2 years in fact) but unfortunately I haven't really made a mark or place here to be granted such a chance. (Sort of like the community recognition to UP and Lifeline, although however I have done quite a bit for the community)

as with
[Quote]
[list]
[*]You can have multiple accounts, to try out story, to experince new ways of play etc ..., however if you are detected that you are using them just to help one of your main accounts , all of them including the main will get banned.
[/list]
[/Quote]
I'm just experiencing new ways of play, no account main account (nor any in this case) was benefited.

Chewett if you could, please leave this here, I'd like it if Mur would read this and give us his own opinion before you close this (*crossing fingers*)

Thanks again guys.

• Root Admin

it can stay here, But you do relise Mur doesnt read the forums?

He glances over the intresting topics, reads the ones i or anyone else points to him and leaves promptly lol

Edited by Chewett

[quote name='Grido' date='12 September 2009 - 07:23 PM' timestamp='1252779800' post='41624']
you also had at least one Angien on an account, which it clearly didnt get on it's own, not that that in itself is bad, just what you'd do with it may be
[/quote]
Oh that's for testing the game mechanics, I don't actually play with them. I could give you a run off of what I had been able to test and what I wanted to test if you guys want but it might be a bit spoiler-ish.

[quote name='Chewett' date='12 September 2009 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1252777622' post='41623']
it can stay here, But you do relise Mur doesnt read the forums?

He glances over the intresting topics, reads the ones i or anyone else points to him and leaves promptly lol
[/quote]
Should I give him a nudge then?

Edited by Deatznce0

[quote name='Grido' date='13 September 2009 - 01:01 AM' timestamp='1252800101' post='41639']
how is it possible to test anything with an Angien Egg which cant do anything?
[/quote]

Edit By Chewett: Spoiler removed

PS: Wow, that was fast, I didn't expect an almost instant reply.

Edited by Chewett

yeah, i'm on the forum a lot

you're telling me that you dont have a single slot in your inventory for an Angien? / that you're going to wait over 4 months to be able to test something on an alt?

besides which, i could loosely translate the testing Angiens on an alt to be benefitting your main, i'm not going to, i'm just not that harsh

EDIT: Just seen your previous edit, i dont imagine that'd work, and i doubt even if he did read it, that he'd do it

Edited by Grido

[quote name='Grido' date='13 September 2009 - 01:42 AM' timestamp='1252802544' post='41642']
yeah, i'm on the forum a lot

you're telling me that you dont have a single slot in your inventory for an Angien? / that you're going to wait over 4 months to be able to test something on an alt?

besides which, i could loosely translate the testing Angiens on an alt to be benefitting your main, i'm not going to, i'm just not that harsh

EDIT: Just seen your previous edit, i dont imagine that'd work, and i doubt even if he did read it, that he'd do it
[/quote]

I've just messaged Mur (I really didn't want to do it, he's pretty busy as he already is) (<= And yes, it's somewhat contradictory from what I wrote here =.=)(I've tried my best on trying to pretend he doesn't exist >.<)

As absurd as it sounds, yeah. I actually have 2 slots left, I personally just prefer to leave creatures in one account and never them transfer back.
Just a quick question though, has anyone actually tried something similar to the spoiler above? I wouldn't really need them back if I could get answers.

PS2: If it isn't possible to get them all renamed, then perhaps if possible just rename "Fenths Feeder" and "Fenths Wrath". I really don't need the other 2 accounts (They're MP2s and I've done experimenting with them). Thanks again!

Edited by Deatznce0

• Root Admin

[quote name='Deatznce0' date='13 September 2009 - 01:59 AM' timestamp='1252803546' post='41643']
As absurd as it sounds, yeah. I actually have 2 slots left, I personally just prefer to leave creatures in one account and never them transfer back.
Just a quick question though, has anyone actually tried something similar to the spoiler above? I wouldn't really need them back if I could get answers.
[/quote]

well their ability does something, Be patient and find out when you get them, Which seems it wont happen on your alts since they had angiens on them...

[quote name='Grido' date='12 September 2009 - 06:35 PM' timestamp='1252773331' post='41616']
YAY

i wondered who's alts they were i banned

also, check: Fenth, believe that one is also probably yours

[/quote]

nope, that would be mine, mainly because i wanted to check out other storylines, and be able to keep playing while transferring to MP4
forgot about the name rule ;) but i've seen the prison on the inside now

The upgrade costs for Vitality are a lot higher than is possible for that alt, therefore testing the angiens would not be possible on that account. As you can see these as soon as you purchase the Angien, it makes it a little hard to believe you, but that's just me.

Mur rarely reads his pm's, so i dont rate the chances he'll read it as being likely i'm afraid. Also, as far as i'm aware, he's also the only person who can change player names.

[quote name='Grido' date='13 September 2009 - 01:09 PM' timestamp='1252843749' post='41671']
The upgrade costs for Vitality are a lot higher than is possible for that alt, therefore testing the angiens would not be possible on that account. As you can see these as soon as you purchase the Angien, it makes it a little hard to believe you, but that's just me.

Mur rarely reads his pm's, so i dont rate the chances he'll read it as being likely i'm afraid. Also, as far as i'm aware, he's also the only person who can change player names.
[/quote]
About upgrading them, I have my ways (I've got [spoiler]4 months to farm trees[/spoiler], there's plenty of time.)

As a side note: As with the "experienced" players complaining about the rewards of Angiens, 4 months is a long time to wait, WAY TOO LONG to at least reap any sort of benefit from them.

Edited by Deatznce0

• Root Admin

[quote name='Deatznce0' date='13 September 2009 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1252845372' post='41672']
As a side note: As with the "experienced" players complaining about the rewards of Angiens, 4 months is a long time to wait, WAY TOO LONG to at least reap any sort of benefit from them.
[/quote]

Need i point out that iv been on the game for a long time and 120 days is nothing really, They are really good rewards for my laziness

• 6 months later...