cannot be trusted to help defend the land or its
allaince.

There for I have decided you are no longer welcome
in the land of Golemus and are now outcast from the
land.

This order has been carried out by
Yrthilian King of Golemus
The Golemus technomage.

So because Grido refused to use bugs to infiltrate and kill the or rather take the Necrovion Sentinels hostage he is being made outcast to Golemus, very interesting Yrth, So this post would clearly implicate that you fully condone and approve use of bugs, that is very poor behavior and a terrible example for other players especially considering that you are not only a RPC but also the "King" of Golemus.

This raises the question, what other questionable demands have you made to your "people" to ensure their loyalty?

hmm dirty play from opposition i see, afaik there is no bugs left that can mess up allys, and i check it, if there is prove me that, and then i will say myself that i am shit of bug finder

so cut down your bs, in every post somebody is exaggerating

Edited by Liberty4life

[quote name='Liberty4life' date='27 September 2009 - 11:46 AM' timestamp='1254066402' post='42922']
hmm dirty play from opposition i see, afaik there is no bugs left that can mess up allys, and i check it, if there is prove me that, and then i will say myself that i am shit of bug finder

so cut down your bs, in every post somebody is exaggerating
[/quote]
No Lib not opposition, as I have taken no side in this conflict, also if requested by Mur or Akasha proof will be provided as somethings really have no place on the forum. All I believe is that fair is fair, I do not approve of double standards to which this matter brings into question.

[quote name='Liberty4life' date='27 September 2009 - 11:56 AM' timestamp='1254066974' post='42928']
ya dont need to bestove flag, its enough to see who are ya backin up
[/quote]

Lib, I like, I really do, but some of the things you say are just quite frankly unfounded and are rather foolish, if you have something to say to me questioning where my loyalties lie, as you seem to do, either PM on the forum or make another topic as this matter does not belong in this topic.