Newspaper Actively Recruiting

Grido

You may have noticed a decline in the activity of the Newspaper.

"What Newspaper?" I hear you call...well yeah, hence the recruiting. We're hoping to get fresh blood into the newspaper, and to liven up the current staff.

If you're not currently a staff member and if you can write a piece about something that's happened recently in MD, within the next 2 weeks, and submit it to either Myself, Shadowseeker, or Gargant, then we will give you $5 in credits and offer a position on the staff.

A standard article is approximately 1000 words in length, and if you are a member of the staff, you would be expected to produce a similar length article each month.

LE: I should clarify, That you don't automatically get the payment, you only get it if we use your article in the paper.

You can submit stuff separate from the newspaper staff, but you should know that you won't be considered a full part of the paper staff, so you won't be elligible for the dental plan or pension scheme.

Edited by Grido

Sorry you didnt get a responce before Blackwood, the poems area is covered by Gremlin, and we dont really need a cover when we've got writing on the front page.

As for providing artwork (iirc you can draw quite well?) then you'd have to send a message to Gargant

Do get extra credits for writing more chosen articles?

God I sound like a high school kid asking for extra credits right now hahaha [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

Ah I forgot to ask. Can we send you the articles via the forum?

Edited by AqlBeast