Planning Of American Beer Meeting

SageWoman

Why should the Romanians be the only ones to drink beer and plan things behind the scenes? I think it is only Fair and Just that American players have their own meetings. Heck, we'll even invite the Canadians! Bring your passports. X D

[color="#FF0000"]EDITED [/color]
Alright. I propose that EACH Region on the USA map to plan their own Magic Duel meeting. The Mid-West represents the state of Missouri and those on her borders like Illinois, Okalahoma,Iowa, Kentucky,Kansas,Tennessee and Arkansas might want to join in.

I will be the liaison for Missouri. As far as I know, Windy and I are the only ones who are in the game from this state.

This year is almost at a close and the holidays are on the way. I propose that those interested to please get with me so this can be planned for a future date in the Summer of 2010.

Please do not share phone numbers or addresses in the forum. Those should be sent via private message.

Edited by SageWoman

I'm in florida and don't have much money or time ever, so im afraid that's too far for me for some beer :( sorry :( also i know there are a ton of players from Texas... i doubt it's any more reasonable but it is closer to me (and my family which i have a good chance of visiting over winter vacation :D

[quote name='Akasha' date='08 November 2009 - 12:27 PM' timestamp='1257704844' post='46978']
I am sorry i needed to edit the description because it is not the First annual meeting ... if you have doubts check forum history for other meetings :D I say it is first american meeting.

Have fun
[/quote]

Thank you O Wise One. You are right. :blink:

[quote name='capital' date='11 November 2009 - 02:28 AM' timestamp='1257928096' post='47196']
appreciate the invite but im sure you dont want us canadians drinking you under the table anyhow ;)
[/quote]

I am 42 yrs old, a military veteran and live in Budwiser country. I'm calling your bluff, punk. :))

[quote name='SageWoman' date='13 November 2009 - 10:01 AM' timestamp='1258131699' post='47377']
I am 42 yrs old, a military veteran and live in Budwiser country. I'm calling your bluff, punk. :))
[/quote]

*Flexes his beer belly*