My First Quest

Blackwoodforest

[b]My quest[/b]

welcome and good luck for this quest, it is dedicated to lower mindpower levels but all levels might attempt.

1. Find me and send me a message (forum or ingame) that you want to participate and answer me: research or creativity? Your task will be given regarding to your answer.
2. You have to sacrifice one silver coin for this quest to myself, as a starting fee (don't cry, it is worth it)
3. After I received your payment and your pm, I will send you a pm with your task.

Only those who made all steps right will be rewarded. Always remember that!

Rewards for the first 3 participants will be: (maybe more if I find a supporter)

1. place: one “special collection creature” + 2 silver coins
2. place: one “special collection creature” + 1 silver coins
3. place: one “special collection creature”

(maybe more rewards if I find a supporter)

Quest ending: 14/December/2009

Feedback welcome :P

Yours Blackwood Forest

Edited by Blackwoodforest

[quote name='Death Bell' date='09 November 2009 - 01:44 PM' timestamp='1257770663' post='47069']
wont it be better if you can post your quest here or something? so you can get more participants? or at least tell us where you usually stay at? unless of course you are looking for small number of people trying your quest.
[/quote]

Yes you are right, better this way. :P

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Asterdai' date='13 December 2009 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1260716684' post='49764']
AWesome a quest!? am i too high a level to enter x
[/quote]

No one is to high for this, but I guess it is only interesting for minor mp levels, anyway, you are to late - sorry, quest is over tomorrow or in a few hours :P

[quote name='Blackwoodforest' date='13 December 2009 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1260727706' post='49778']
No one is to high for this, but I guess it is only interesting for minor mp levels, anyway, you are to late - sorry, quest is over tomorrow or in a few hours ;)
[/quote]

sooooo...what are the results? :))

[quote name='dst' date='16 December 2009 - 08:14 AM' timestamp='1260947671' post='50407']
Too late Toten. It is over. And if Blacky approves, I will close the topic.
[/quote]

Yeah can be closed, thanks DST.

Sorry, I am a bit lack of time, but the winners will be rewarded those days, don´t worry ladies and gents! [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//cool.gif[/img] And Totenkopf, I think you will be a lucky one :)