Uk Meeting

well... i know all the europeans are drunkards :P but i dont really fancy getting drunk and making a fool outta myself, or falling over a paving slab and hitting me face...lol

Well its easiest for me to ask if anyone wants to meet in London, i know one person who lives there from MD, and one who lives in birmingham, i live in south east (near Reading, well actually No where near, but Bracknell? anyone heard of it?) and it wouldnt be so bad for me to travel to london.

(pample just been over :( soooo wish we could have arranged something so that she could be here too!! anyway...)

Location suggestion : London
Event suggestion : Sega world, then maybe Ripleys believe it or not building. Ive never been there but it looks really funny and quirky.
Date suggestion : in new year, after christmas kafuffle, any kind of days ok? Weekends are good for me to travel to london. Saturday is the best for me.

Whos interested in meeting?? we dont have to do it publically like, i mean on here, this is just advertising!
hmm who can i think of ATM umm Z and Ailith, you wanna meeeeeeet right??

im very easy going and just like to do something for a laugh, just be nice to meet up for a day out :)
soo easy going i "shouldnt" be trusted to arrange such a thing :P

Picnic!! ok maybe not :P