What Is This?

xPo

[quote name='Yoshi' date='16 December 2009 - 10:32 PM' timestamp='1261002763' post='50445']
It's been there since forever. No clue what it does.
[/quote]

Really? lol... I've never noticed it before...

[quote name='Rhaegar Targaryen' date='16 December 2009 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1261002812' post='50446']
now that you mentioned it, I see it as well... they are moving constantly :) interesting observation, but does it have a function or is it merely a design thing?
[/quote]

That's my doubt, if it's meant for something... or just to do endless circles with no purpose... :)

Edited by xPo

hehe, you lot really need to be more observant. pay close attention to what happens each time the orange line hits the top of the circle.

make sure to run around a bit, or buy something, or (get) attack(ed) just before though :)

LE: oh and keep your eyes on your ve/vp/ap totals

Edited by Grido

What does the regenration counter ORANGE bar have to do with the small clock that xPo has only noticed today ?

I have seen it a LONG time ago ... and still don't know what it does ! And Grido was NOT so clear about it either .

Whena which orange bar reachs what top of which circle ????????

make more sense man ! Not everybody is as skillfull as you :D;)

mhew... awii goes and messes people's minds XD

red: the bar Awii talked about, which shows when next regen will come in a graphical way instead of just the timer

blue: the thing xPo looks for, and which Grido doesn't want to explain... shame on you, Mr. LHO Commander =P
to relief you from your agony: when it goes to top, AP, VE and VP will be refreshed :D

oh of course... can't use this extension -.-

http://storenow.net/my/?f=1350

Edited by Burns

Giving you and just refreshing the things you already have is VERY different !

Thanks for the Update Burnsy but i did drag it out of G when i saw him online LOOL!!

But I will add this:

It does NOT always refresh it ! There are times when NOTHING happens when the small orange rotating bar reachs 12 o'clock.
( And yes .... I had Negative VP , NOT maxed VE and NOT maxed AP )

• 3 months later...