The Revelation Of A Theft

Elthen Airis

Greetings everyone. There was a theft, not long ago, which required detective work, so i couldn't miss the opportunity to solve the mystery, et voila, I will be taking the fancy of revealing it to you. The book of creatures was stolen by someone and there were 4 suspects, all with good reasons for doing it. Who may have been the thief? I will hold a meeting at my apartment in The Tribunal at 21 time on day 16 of year 5(next sunday). Assira the Black will be treating you with food and beverage, while i do the talking and you take part in reckoning and answering my questions, connected to the theft. There might be rewards, if i consider them necessary.

Regards and feel free to promote this around. The more the merrier. It's time The Tribunal has a little more guests.

Elthen Airis

Edited by Elthen Airis

Just a little reminder. Tomorrow evening, you will be the ones to reckon and solve the mystery, and i will be the one giving the clues. It's up to you if you will the reveal the thief or not. Consider it a riddle, but a fast one and one, which relies on logic and perspective, don't expect ciphers and things like that. I'm not gathering this meeting only for myself, it's for you. Free beverages and food will be served by Assira The Black.

Pleasant journey and hopefully see you tomorrow.

Regards,
Elthen Airis