Wts Property In Ravenhold Astral Plane

cutler121

I am looking to sell several bungalow type properties in the Astral Plane at RavenHold the Capitol of Loreroot. Each property can be accessed within the astral plane and upon purchase can have an additional "interior" scene added using a background you provide (or have contracted to be drawn for you). You will also have your name permanently updated as the owner (further transfer of property is possible) at the entrance of your property for all to see.

The basic property can also be upgraded with a private chat area within the house which would only admit people of the owners choosing.

As a special bonus, it may also be possible to add a teleport location from the GoE in the astral plane to bypass the long walk within Loreroot for those of you living and working far away from RavenHold. (This it will significantly cut your commute time to and from home.)

I am also open to possible additional suggestions / upgrades to your property (price negotiable). There are only a few such private properties so once they are sold a rare resource will be gone.

PM me with offers in game and I will update the bidding here.

Feel free to reply to this message if you have a suggestion or idea for the property and I will respond whether it will be possible to add.

Cheers,

Cutler

What exactly are you "selling" these properties for? Are you asking for Gold Coins? How many "properties" do you have in the Astral Plane at Ravens Hold? I do hope you will show these properties. You know, like an Open House the Realtors do.

[quote name='SageWoman' date='15 January 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1263562336' post='52774']
What exactly are you "selling" these properties for? Are you asking for Gold Coins? How many "properties" do you have in the Astral Plane at Ravens Hold? I do hope you will show these properties. You know, like an Open House the Realtors do.
[/quote]

There are currently three properties for sale, I would accept Gold Coins or another form of currency including silver coins, items or even rare creatures, I am particularly interested in working with a buyer who wants to do something creative with their house.

These three properties already have clickables in the astral plane enabled and can be visited although at present there are only for sale signs enabled on two of them. Ideally the person who wins the bid will provide a background image for what they want their house to look like. (MD style is best and several MD artisans could help draw one I am sure).

I have added an "interior" (currently only a blown up image) for the upper right house as an example of what can be done. Also there is a for sale signpost outside this house which you can click to examine the private chat.

Please also specify which of the three properties you would be interested in as your new home with your PM.

Cheers,

Cutler

There are the top four bids.

1. Bottom Left location - [Phantasm + Sagewoman]
(property paid in full)
4 Gold + 5 silver + very old santa

2. Top Right location - [Gremlin]
(property paid in full)
4 Gold + pimped grassan + joker

3. Middle location - [Grim Angel]
(property paid in full)
2 very old jokers + 40 silver + (background artwork)

4. Top Location - (Rockistah)
(paid 2 Gold + 5 Silver)

2 Gold + 5 Silver +
2 Imperial Aramors

(Coins and items are worth more than creatures here. 1 Gold coin = 15 Silver coins)

Cutler

Edited by cutler121

The bids are being updated above, but I wanted to add the new ideas people have presented / requested here as well.

1) Several people are "item/money" poor but are interested or willing to draw images for new scenes as a form of payment. I am interested in these kinds of offers and have many scenes I would like to add to the astral plane. Also several wealthy people/groups would like to have backgrounds made for their home. If you PM me that you would like to draw images, I will be happy to help coordinate that with the bid winners and with me in the future.

2) Want the avatars of people visiting their house displayed in the house. This should be possible if a suitably sized interior background location is used. I can update the "main home room" this way if you request it.

3) Some people want to limit who can enter the house as well as the chat. I can put up a visitors list which the house owner can update so only the people they want to enter can enter both the house and the chat.

4) I can provide a teleport code to RavenHold from the Astral GoE to cut down on "commute" time. A similar link can be added to teleport back to the GoE from your house.

Cutler

Im interested, but what good will these places do any good for a traveler like myself? Could you reveal a bit about the location and its specialities? I have long wanted a home somewhere other than out in the open by the Gates of Age.

[quote name='MRnegative6' date='16 January 2010 - 11:44 AM' timestamp='1263642256' post='52813']
Im interested, but what good will these places do any good for a traveler like myself? Could you reveal a bit about the location and its specialities? I have long wanted a home somewhere other than out in the open by the Gates of Age.
[/quote]

Hi MRnegative6,

I guess you have been gone for the last few months so you haven't seen the astral plane and what has been going on there. The astral plane can be entered by going to the talking rock at the GoE and clicking the enter astral plane link (there are other entrances but that is the main one). Once you are in the astral plane (which you will be able to tell due to the clickable colored locations), you can more around like normal but there are many new items to interact with and puzzles/quests to try. I have had several quests in the necro astral plane, as part of a 3D maze I set up in the house of tainted times, but there are other quests as well in GG, loreroot and soon MB and the archives as well.

If you enter the astral plane at the Paper Cabin, I have it set up to start you deep in loreroot so you can walk over to RavenHold to view the properties I described above. Feel free to PM me in game if you have any more indepth questions about the astral plane of the properties.

Cheers,

Cutler

Several people have asked about expanding the main house location to more than one interior scene. I had to think about a way to do this, but that should be possible for an additional fixed price per location. (It actually takes a fair amount of effort to set up each location). I was thinking a fixed flat rate of 10 silver per additional room seemed like a fair amount and extra locations could be added later if you wanted to expand your house (or have a new baby and needed more room - I fully understand this reason).

Some ideas for rooms:

A) Entrance Doorway - This location could have a door bell for people who are visiting to ring. I could integrate a small light (ie deaf doorbell) in the interior rooms to turn on when a visitor arrived and access could be granted by clicking it to let the person visiting enter.

[img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//cool.gif[/img] Other arrangement of rooms - living room, bedroom, window box view, private garden with connections between then as requested by the owner (and whoever draws the images) and a possible link into the "house" chat from each location.

For the additional locations (images provided by owner) I could also put in interactive clickables with unique properties (negotiable on a case by case basis).

Cutler

PS Bidding on these properties will end on Sun Jan 17 at 18:00 server time.

[quote name='cutler121' date='16 January 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1263645005' post='52816']
Several people have asked about expanding the main house location to more than one interior scene. I had to think about a way to do this, but that should be possible for an additional fixed price per location. (It actually takes a fair amount of effort to set up each location). I was thinking a fixed flat rate of 10 silver per additional room seemed like a fair amount and extra locations could be added later if you wanted to expand your house (or have a new baby and needed more room - I fully understand this reason).

Some ideas for rooms:

A) Entrance Doorway - This location could have a door bell for people who are visiting to ring. I could integrate a small light (ie deaf doorbell) in the interior rooms to turn on when a visitor arrived and access could be granted by clicking it to let the person visiting enter.

[img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons//cool.gif[/img] Other arrangement of rooms - living room, bedroom, window box view, private garden with connections between then as requested by the owner (and whoever draws the images) and a possible link into the "house" chat from each location.

For the additional locations (images provided by owner) I could also put in interactive clickables with unique properties (negotiable on a case by case basis).

Cutler

PS Bidding on these properties will end on Sun Jan 17 at 18:00 server time.
[/quote]

There are a few MD Artists currently working on house locations for people. Once the bid winners are set later this evening (MD time 18:00) we can discuss exactly how you would like your house set up and if you haven't talked with an artist I can direct you to one or two who are interested in helping draw the scenes.

For those people who are bidding could you send me a list of the three house locations, and which one you ideally want (locations: top right, middle, bottom left). The first place winner will get their first choice, the second place winner will get either their first or second choice (depending on whether the first choice is the same as the bid winner) ... etc.

Cheers,

Cutler

PS Bids have been updated

Bids have been updated.

Also the background image in the house has been replaced by an interior view (MD style windowbox). This should give a much better feel for what the final property will be like.

I have also set an astral plane link in the paper cabin attic stairs cord (in my puzzle arcade link) which opens up at RavenHold. Take a look at the new amazing background.

Cheers,

Cutler