What Do I Do

MattyJames

Create a character, work on developing the character's persona. Gather creatures and build up your profile based on the character you play, then try to find an alliance to join. Make plenty of friends along the way and gather as much info about the game as you can, many things will aid you including your creatures.

Amoran put it quite succinctly there. Basically you will find there are many different aspects to the game you can lock into, puzzles, philosophy, PVP, text based live action role play, and many many other things.

If you feel really lost, start talking to people, or if you feel really really really lost then best thing you can do is get yourself a mentor of sorts. I know Sagewoman is good at this, MasterB too... as are many others. Im not around enough anymore to be that helpful live wise but you can PM me whenever you like or if im around then talk to me, im always at the path of lonliness. You should find most people, especially the veterans, very willing and happy to help you in any way that they can.

Z

[quote name='MattyJames' date='15 January 2010 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1263606383' post='52798']
I don't have a clue what to do on this game anyone care to point me in the right direction.
[/quote]

When you get lost, or don't know what something means, please click on the Gold Live Help Button. You will be assigned a Live Help Operator, a player who is experienced and knows the ways of the Magic Duel Realm. We cannot give you answers to Quests. We cannot not tell you how to defeat the Loreroot Guards or the Jack Willow Shop Guards but we can give you hints. We can give directions. If we cannot answer your question, we will find someone who can.

1. Always click on your magic scroll.
2. Use your map. Get graft paper and chart the realm.
3. There are links on the Home Page and all over your main screen to help you with Battles, How to Fight and what the principles mean.
4. Ask other players with more experience. Become someones Adept and learn from them.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

*Sagewoman*
Live Help Operator
"Operators are Standying By!" X D

Learn how to read first and know if there are certain rules to follow.

Use your head (if any) before your hands if you want to do something; if you don't have any, don't play MD then.

This game is not your ordinary super mario brothers game.

Edited by nadrolski

• 2 months later...