Wtb Drawings / Backgrounds

cutler121

I recently sold several properties in the astral plane and the new owners have been getting some amazing artwork drawn for their homes. I have also had a few images drawn as generic rooms/corridors/common rooms for people to be able to add to their homes, in addition to some new MD scenes like the new astral lookout on the top of Mt. Kelle'tha.

I am looking for MD artists who are interested in drawing some scenes with me and possibly some for the people who recently bought houses in the astral plane. I can pay in Gold and Silver, creatures, services or something more creative if that interests you. Please PM me here or in game (I usually hang out in the Paper Cabin) and I am both interested in contracting more images as well being as able to get some artists / artisans connected.

Cheers,

Cutler

PS If you have a sample of an MD style scene you have drawn that would be great for me to see. I have probably 20 images I would like drawn over the next few months and it would be great if I don't burn out the several artists working with me already.